Attention Cache Hiders

I have been taking my lunch to work for couple of weeks in a "Lock & Lock" containers, after seeing them for a while I began to ponder their usefulness in cache planting. They have four locks and a silicone seal. Guaranteed 100% waterproof and airtight! I never considered them as cache containers until recently. They come in dozens of sizes and should make placing caches an easier task!

They website for them is:

Heritage Mint - Makers of Lock & Lock containers

Enjoy!

These are great containers and much easier to use than ammo cans. The kids are able to open them without getting their fingers pinched. I currently have some out in the Ocala Nat'l Forest for my caches. I've seen them in my local Target store individually and in sets. QVC sells larger sets and has some bigger sizes for larger cache containers.

Lock & Locks seem to be the prefered container where I geocache (greater Vancouver in BC, Canada). Was out caching with my wife tonight and we picked up a TB which she thought was huge and it wouldn't fit into most of the caches we've found. My reply - "in the US they use ammo cans, in Canada its lock & locks".