Your Ride

EraSeek

Think I tried this once before. This space is to link cachers with their cars so when we see a Geo-vehicle we can figure out who it was (discription or small photos please). Here's me:

5d82617f-e7df-450a-bbe4-3f2d8794b31f.jpg

EraSeek, '88 Honda Accord, maroon.

Heh, you can tell my car by the bumper stickers. One says "Doula, don't give birth without one" and the other says "Alaska Girls Kick a**".

Ambrosia, dont worry about the filth! It proves that you were probably cachin' in someplace cool!

Here is a pic of my ride last summer at the Nike Missle pad at the Saddle Mountain Overlook Earthcache in eastern Washingtonsaddle14on.jpg

Here is my truck with my new plates.tnlnsl0ln.jpg

I saw a tiny little red car today on SR16 from Gig Harbor, it had a color goecache sitcker on the rear window and the oval GEO sticker on the hatch. I wonder who it was?

Ohjoy! drives a little red car.

Regarding the little red car on Hwy 16. If it was OhJoy, the license plate would have said OhJoy. It also could have been Papa and Nana Bear. I know they have a little red car as well.

EraSeek,

That looks nothing like the car you were driving last night!

Think I tried this once before. This space is to link cachers with their cars so when we see a Geo-vehicle we can figure out who it was (discription or small photos please). Here's me:

5d82617f-e7df-450a-bbe4-3f2d8794b31f.jpg

EraSeek, '88 Honda Accord, maroon.

I was headed to a meeting and heard the honk, but didn't see anyone I knew. I figured it was just a random bozo blasting off as I certainly didn't think I had done anything wrong. :drama:

It is always fun to encounter other cachers out in the wild. I saw Mtn10Bike a few weeks ago on NB I-405 right in the middle of Bellevue. I decided not to honk or wave as I didn't want to be the one responsible for creating any traffic challenges.

I assume you were up to no good if you were over in our area.

We prefer the "fast and the furious".... :drama:

Actually, we are just a couple of slow pokes, but we do like geocacheing off of our Raptor 660's.

KRCs.jpg

or maybe our dirt bikes.... :sad:

RabbitCreek02.jpg

After all, getting there is half the fun! :sad:

Edited by krcrfs

Team Wrastro was not only spotted today but Jane and Judy spotted a fellow Geocacher approximately 200 feet from "Cul de Cache" on 126th in Kirkland. We were dropping off one of our daughter's friend in the WRASTRO van when Judy said, "hey, there's a car with the Geocacher logo." It was a large blue suburban with the decal in the back window and sporting a license plate that began with "geo". It went by us quick enough that I didn't memorize the plate. It might have been "geocachr" or "geocache". Anyone know whose ride this was?

I was headed to a meeting and heard the honk, but didn't see anyone I knew. I figured it was just a random bozo blasting off as I certainly didn't think I had done anything wrong. :drama:

It is always fun to encounter other cachers out in the wild. I saw Mtn10Bike a few weeks ago on NB I-405 right in the middle of Bellevue. I decided not to honk or wave as I didn't want to be the one responsible for creating any traffic challenges.

I assume you were up to no good if you were over in our area.

I was in the giant white contractors truck on your driver side. I was on my way to a broken transformer that was a few blocks on the other side of the freeway that needed to be cleaned up. A contractor didn't bother to call in locates since he though the old ones in the street were complete (they weren't) and broke the underground power lines.

Team Wrastro was not only spotted today but Jane and Judy spotted a fellow Geocacher approximately 200 feet from "Cul de Cache" on 126th in Kirkland. We were dropping off one of our daughter's friend in the WRASTRO van when Judy said, "hey, there's a car with the Geocacher logo." It was a large blue suburban with the decal in the back window and sporting a license plate that began with "geo". It went by us quick enough that I didn't memorize the plate. It might have been "geocachr" or "geocache". Anyone know whose ride this was?

That sounds like the owner of Cul de Cache, Seth!