Your Ride

EraSeek

Two for the price of one:

- Heidi, my '99 RAV4 with hydnsek license plate

- GeoRoo's red honda Civic (doesn't always have a boat and satellite dish on top B))

Spotted near Camels Prairie Stash, the oldest cache in Idaho and Moun10Bike's first hide.

6e3b64eb-b303-4f47-a036-0c267920bbe9.jpg

in the mountains: kona%20coiler%2005.jpg

in the city (until i get a road bike)1039149368_Mvc-003f.jpg

otherwise its a white jeep grand cherokee, and i see like a million of those a day, so i doubt you'd recognize me.

if you are ever in porltand, and see someone flying down the street while looking at a gps and cache sheet, its prolly me.

Edited by ReyTheBear

Ye Olde '91 Subaru wagon is parked in front of what I thought was going to be the world's most nightmarish rock wall hide. Identifying features: geocaching window cling (with "geocaching.com" removed) visible in photo; Amnesty International Human Rights sticker is out of photo range next to the rear license plate.

2db85b80-640a-416b-bc76-287dc7cccf7d.jpg

In this sea of gas guzzlers I thought I should add my georide  B)

Ladybug0048

Nice bike, but where do you put the carseat, the dog, the spouse and three packs? B)

I travel light!! Plenty of room for my caching gear in the tank bag, I throw my tent and sleeping bag on the back seat and I'm off on an adventure. The picture I post here was when I was riding it home from TX via Death Valley. It was a most memorable 2 week, 4000 mile, 50+ cache adventure. I had just bought it used from a friend, flew to TX and rode it home. Can't beat a vacation like that B)

Traded in my much-abused '99 Saturn SC-2 cachemobile last week. Figured that since I kept dragging the poor thing to places that coupes just weren't meant to go, well maybe it was time to get something that was actually meant to go all sorts of places - a nice new '05 Wrangler Sport:

munin_cachemobile.jpg

Identifying marks: geocaching window cling in the windshield. Note: may not be quite as shiny if encountered "in the wild" - I took this picture about fifteen minutes after getting it home from the dealership. :rolleyes:

Well, seeing as I just moved back to the area, mine should be REALLY easy to identify. I am, no doubt the only white 2000 Land Rover Disco II in the Portland area with Wyoming plates. Shoot, I'm probably the only Land Rover with Wyoming plates in general. Maybe the only vehicle . . . :rolleyes:

Here she is, though, my gas guzzling Pride & Joy, at a cache site in Wyoming.

DSCN1581.jpg

If you see me around, honk and wave!

Well, seeing as I just moved back to the area, mine should be REALLY easy to identify.  I am, no doubt the only white 2000 Land Rover Disco II in the Portland area with Wyoming plates.  Shoot, I'm probably the only Land Rover with Wyoming plates in general.  Maybe the only vehicle . . .  :rolleyes:

Welcome to the PNW

Traded in my much-abused '99 Saturn SC-2 cachemobile last week. Figured that since I kept dragging the poor thing to places that coupes just weren't meant to go, well maybe it was time to get something that was actually meant to go all sorts of places - a nice new '05 Wrangler Sport:

munin_cachemobile.jpg

Identifying marks: geocaching window cling in the windshield. Note: may not be quite as shiny if encountered "in the wild" - I took this picture about fifteen minutes after getting it home from the dealership. :unsure:

Congrats, Munin

That's a fine new ride you have there!

Congrats, Munin

That's a fine new ride you have there!

Cheers, Og! Took it out over the weekend for a practice run at one of the areas I go for bouldering/biking - spot that's usually been a bit of a gamble with the ol' Saturn. What a difference - the Wrangler didn't even work up a sweat. I like this! :(:(<_<

(Yeah, I'm still in the "giddy" stage - it's the first vehicle I've owned where the ground clearance didn't have to measured with a micrometer. :cry:)

Well, seeing as I just moved back to the area, mine should be REALLY easy to identify.  I am, no doubt the only white 2000 Land Rover Disco II in the Portland area with Wyoming plates.  Shoot, I'm probably the only Land Rover with Wyoming plates in general.  Maybe the only vehicle . . .  :lol:

Welcome to the PNW

Thanks! It's actually more of a welcome back. I'm from here originally, and only left so that my wife could finish her PsyD. It's good to be home, for sure. I can't wait to get my Disco out and get its feet wet.

Well, seeing as I just moved back to the area, mine should be REALLY easy to identify.  I am, no doubt the only white 2000 Land Rover Disco II in the Portland area with Wyoming plates.  Shoot, I'm probably the only Land Rover with Wyoming plates in general.  Maybe the only vehicle . . .  :D

Welcome to the PNW

Thanks! It's actually more of a welcome back. I'm from here originally, and only left so that my wife could finish her PsyD. It's good to be home, for sure. I can't wait to get my Disco out and get its feet wet.

Watch out for Screws, those Disco tires are expensive.

in the mountains: kona%20coiler%2005.jpg

in the city (until i get a road bike)1039149368_Mvc-003f.jpg

otherwise its a white jeep grand cherokee, and i see like a million of those a day, so i doubt you'd recognize me.

if you are ever in porltand, and see someone flying down the street while looking at a gps and cache sheet, its prolly me.

This is what I willbe riding soon if the gas prices go any higher. :P

Two for the price of one:

- Heidi, my '99 RAV4 with hydnsek license plate

- GeoRoo's red honda Civic (doesn't always have a boat and satellite dish on top ;))

Spotted near Camels Prairie Stash, the oldest cache in Idaho and Moun10Bike's first hide.

6e3b64eb-b303-4f47-a036-0c267920bbe9.jpg

Hey, I didn't know I was on here. "gas guzzlers" I run in the 40's for mpg and the boat comes in handy on those water caches!.....When I hit the rough roads my 36" tires pop down and my satelite dish deploys to navigate by......:D

The only identifying marks on my car are the numerous Patudle dents along the right side and the dirt encrushed scratches.

Ok, I'll bite what does TPTB mean? Did anyone grab TNLNSL? I've yet to see one of the new Wildlife plates.

DOH!....that made sense when I read it. I'm a little slow sometimes!....;)

I was running through some on the WADOL site and see there are quite a few still open. FTF-YES would be a good one. How about GR8CACHE. CACHER2 is there. As you can tell I'm bored with the trounching the Hawks are giving to the kitties. GO HAWKS~!.........

Ok, now tell us what you went with.....:D

TFTH.

I sent it in the mail, so hopefully it will be processed on Monday, and no one will beat me to it. :D I have this horrible fear, like when you think about a cache spot that no one has used for 4 years, and just before you can place one, someone else places it. Like we all have some big geo-communal mind. :D;)

Just had to bump this thread to show off our new caching ride. No geo-stickers yet, but we did make the dealer pull the gc.com license plate off the old truck before we traded it in.

Nice! Team LaJoie5 has one of those, too. Now all it needs are some long horizontal blackberry scratches on the sides to give it that true "cachemobile" look :)