When A Dream Becomes A Reality

I have a request to make. Could you make sure that the mailing label is on the back cover. It ruined my picture of the Geowoodstock gang.

Thanks, other than that it looks great.

Actually I instructed the printer to place the label on the back. We'll make sure that future issues comply.

El Diablo

Several cachers in Atlanta received their copy on Tuesday. We still have not gotten the two that are coming here. Was distribution done alphabetically or something?

No one in Florida has gotten theirs yet either, so its probably just filtering through the postal system. Since this is the first time this is being done, its a learning experience for us as well.

Does membership to the website give all the articles in the printed version?

If so, why bother with a printed version?

If not, why not? I don't want any more paper. I want to read everything online.

Actually alot of people have expressed interest in a printed version. There is something about reading something in print and holding it in your hands that appeals to alot of people.

Our preliminary plans are to reprint selected articles from the printed version on the website 45 days to 2 months after the printed version appears.

edit:spelling

Edited by Doc-Dean
Several cachers in Atlanta received their copy on Tuesday. We still have not gotten the two that are coming here. Was distribution done alphabetically or something?

The mailing list given to the printer was done alphabetically, but all issues were mailed last Thursday.

Keep in mind that this is bulk mail and doesn't receive top priority in the mail system. We chose a printer centerally located in the country (MO.) to insure a even distribution time.

El Diablo

The mailing list given to the printer was done alphabetically, but all issues were mailed last Thursday.

Keep in mind that this is bulk mail and doesn't receive top priority in the mail system. We chose a printer centerally located in the country (MO.) to insure a even distribution time.

El Diablo

Okay, thanks. Bulk mail can take up to 2 weeks. So I won't worry then.

I received my two copies last Saturday, kudos to the entire TC crew.

Scoob

Was my picture in it?

Hmmmm........as a matter of fact, it was. However, without the squid it just wasn't the Brian that I've come to know. :D

Scoob

Yes Brian, and they gave your photo all the space it deserved (it's about 1/3 the size of an average postage stamp); it's about the size of the blue field in your avatar.

07b37e97-58da-45dd-a945-9097fba48d6f.jpg:D:D

Edited by sept1c_tank