Kansas Geocoin?

KSWader

I'll take 5!

I say put a Jayhawk on it! I know - people associate it with the University of Kansas but it was also what the freedom fighters from Kansas during the Civl War called themselves.

Although I do think a sunflower on one side and a pic of Dorothy & crew going up the yellow brick foad on the other would be good!

I was rasied in Kansas and spent 23 years there before moving to Texas (due to the massive aircraft lay-offs after September 11). I am VERY proud to say I was rasied in Kansas and even survived two tornados (one destoryed our house while we were inside. I say to make sure that what Kansas is known for is on the coin. If I were to design it I would make sure it had the Tornado and Sunflower, but Oz and Buffalo would be great as-well. What about putting Dorthy Geocaching in a sunflower field with Buffalo on the front and a tornado sucking up the tracking number on the back.

Just ideas....

I will take five (5) either way.

Too bad you didn't move to Alaska and do a two-state coin, the saying could be "there's no place but Nome"......(sorry, couldn't resist)

I was rasied in Kansas and spent 23 years there before moving to Texas (due to the massive aircraft lay-offs after September 11).  I am VERY proud to say I was rasied in Kansas and even survived two tornados (one destoryed our house while we were inside. I say to make sure that what Kansas is known for is on the coin. If I were to design it I would make sure it had the Tornado and Sunflower, but Oz and Buffalo would be great as-well.  What about putting Dorthy Geocaching in a sunflower field with Buffalo on the front and a tornado sucking up the tracking number on the back. 

Just ideas....

I will take five (5) either way.

Too bad you didn't move to Alaska and do a two-state coin, the saying could be "there's no place but Nome"......(sorry, couldn't resist)

:lol:

I represent the recently formed, Utah Based COin Ordering Liaison "COOL" group. At present, we would like 51 of these coins. Please scratch my previous request for 2 coins, placed back on 7/5, as my order will now be part of COOL. There are a few other Utah Cachers that previously made coin requests, who will also be part of the COOL order. They will each make their own note in this forum. Please contact me when ready to finalize orders for this coin edition.

Thanks,

Redwing_dave