Gsak Question

mgoose

I have GSAK and cachemate that is registered. I am having problems exporting the PDB Files to cachemate. When attempting to export PDB Files, there is no PDB file in the file box, or nothing in the select from most recent box. HELP! This was working fine, but just started not working. I have got 2 new pocket quarries and put in GSAK and it still wont come up to export. The installto Palm after convertion box is check. I have read several of the threads here and still cannot figure it out. Any information would be appreciated.

Edited by mgoose

When I upgraded to the new version of Palm desktop (v4.1.4), I found that I was unable to use the checkbox in GSAK for an automatic install. I save the PDB file to a known location, then add it for sync by opening PalmOne Quick Install from my desktop and doing an add from there.

Ernie

I had problems with this too and I'm not entirely sure how I figured it out, but I think this is what you need to do. In the PDB file to create box you need to put in a filepath. This is what is in mine:

D:\Program Files\GSAK\data\Default\filename.pdb

then in the select from most recent box I have the following:

File=filename.pdb Path=D:\Program Files\GSAK\data\Default

The filepaths should be to the directory you have GSAK installed on your computer.

Hope this helps.