Geocaching Interview On Cbc

wolfmaster

I would be a good thing for GC to put together a "media kit" so to speak that fellow cachers can give to the media before an interview. At least this way we can get a bit more out of the interviews and be a bit more informative to the viewers / listeners. Could also have the possibility to encourage more media coverage through mail outs of faxes as well.

parker2

Thanks Parker2 for the info on the transcript. I sort of agree with the media kit. The radio called my wife the day before the interview, I would guess to see how she would do on the radio. They talked for about 1/2 hour on the phone and covered a lot of different aspects of geocaching. They could have used that as it was much more informative. They didn't touch on 1/4of the things they talked about during the preinterview. Too bad.

I know wolf..... It wouldn't have to be too much. A couple of pages with info from the background, placing, hunting, aprox. # of caches & cachers (local, national, & world wide). Basically a shortened form of the hide and find guides with a bit more info to spice it up. The rest would have to up to the local cacher to add.

parker2