Map Error

Bjorn74

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Just an FYI. This is from when I click the Geocaching.com Maps link from a cache page.

I am having a problem with the Premium member maps.. When I click on the link it brings up the map box but no map just a little red X in the upper left hand corner of the box where the map should be. Can you all please help. The main reason I subscribed to the Premium membership is to be able to view and pan the maps.

Please help!! :D:blink::(:D

Also If I click on the map I get this error message..

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI.map_getmap.PanMap(Int32 x, Int32 y) +30

Geocaching.UI.map_getmap.Pan_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +419

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Edited by geohiker_001

hey me too here is my error that i am getting after I get the little red X if I click anywhere on the map I get this error >> :blink:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI.map_getmap.PanMap(Int32 x, Int32 y) +30

Geocaching.UI.map_getmap.Pan_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +419

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +138

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1330

Has anyone else experienced trouble with the Geocaching.com Map link which shows the Traditional, Multi., Mystery, Found, etc. Map About a week ago I completed some in and near Robert E. Lee Park, since that time, none of my new finds in that area are being marked as found. I have tried to mark and unmark all the applicable boxes and have tried in the indentify, pan and zoom modes. My previous finds prior to last Saturday show up fine but, even current finds of this week in PA. are not showing up as found? Any suggestions?

(I am a premium member.)