Cache Quality

Teasel

Placing a good cache is down to local knowledge and common sense. It has little to do with how many caches you have found. Personally I couldn't care less how many caches someone has found - after all it's not that difficult to rack up a high score if you have the time, or if that's what's important to you.

Looks like a glitch in G:UK. Some cachers' accounts aren't correctly pointing at the corresponding account on Geocaching.com. I'll see what I can do to fix those accounts which have problems, and am also working on a more permanent solution...

[Edit] OK, please could those people who were having problems try their MyStats pages again. You should see a list of unrated caches at the bottom of the page (and dots on the map!). Let me know if you're still having problems.

Edited by Teasel
Looks like a glitch in G:UK. Some cachers' accounts aren't correctly pointing at the corresponding account on Geocaching.com. I'll see what I can do to fix those accounts which have problems, and am also working on a more permanent solution...

[Edit] OK, please could those people who were having problems try their MyStats pages again. You should see a list of unrated caches at the bottom of the page (and dots on the map!). Let me know if you're still having problems.

Yep, jobs a good one, :anitongue: I can now rate caches.

Thanks Teasel & Deego