Interesting (scary) Cachers

beopots

The cacher 'Fen Dweller' hides some of the most interesting caches(bait?) and makes some of the best cache pages that I have seen. I was wondering if there are any others similar to these out there.

Old Mother

The Shaper

The Roof of my cave

The belt of my last victim

Fenny's house of omelettes

Bloody Fingers, Dirty Diapers

and here's another interesting one by Ellylidian

The Bloated Head of my first victim

Well, THIS was our latest find. However, I wouldn't call it a very scary cache. Probably the eeiriest ones we have done were all in Louisiana. There are a number of interesting places out there where geocachers crawling around in the bushes would appear to be the more normal folk around.

The cacher 'Fen Dweller' hides some of the most interesting caches(bait?) and makes some of the best cache pages that I have seen. I was wondering if there are any others similar to these out there.

If you miserable sacks of fat and snot think little Fenny is frightening, you would do well to stay clear of my cache.

Edited by Ellylidan

If you miserable sacks of fat and snot think little Fenny is frightening, you would do well to stay clear of my cache.

If I could direct your attention near the bottom of my first post...... :D Thanks Ellylidian, and everyone else, these are great! Keep 'em comin'.