Rate My Cache Schwagg

well, im basicly im looking for opinions on the trinkets i left in my first hidden cache. i just placed it a few days ago and have yet to have a find. its not that its a difficult find, just no gps reception in the area from the trees. hopefully someone gets it soon. the suspense is killing me waiting for the ftf.

heres the link if anyoen cares

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...35-41efe601f00c

anyways, my girlfriend and geocaching partner feels we couldve left more stuff. i think we left a great deal of good trading items that are above the average of what we find.

FTF prize is an insulated 1 liter hiking water bottle that was priced at about $4

trading items include,

4 brand new matchbox type cars

4 strings of fat sparkly beads

set of earphones new in package

temporary tattoos

2 small first aid kits

2 fishing bobbers new

1 fish stringer new in package

and a handful (12+) of homemade hemp bracelets, necklaces, and keychains my girlfriend makes

just curious what everyones opinion would be if you came across a cache filled with these items

Sounds pretty good to me. All the stuff is new and useful. You have stuff for kids as well as grown-ups. Not expensive, but having of cool factor.

Being that I'm in the Air Force, the hemp bracelets give me a bit of concern. I would not necessarily know that they are hemp if I found them, and I can get into big trouble for having any hemp products. (The Air Force forbids us from coming into contact with legal hemp products because it throws off pee testing.)

As a courtesy, you could clearly label them as hemp.

Good luck. :anicute:

well, ive never heard anything like that. legal hemp has no thc or other psychodelics in which is how its legal, it shouldnt mess with a drug test just being in contact with the rope. i pass drug tests all teh time and coem in contact with hemp rope all the time via my gf. the govt is pretty crazy like that though

we mention theyre hemp when we leave them as our trade items. we dont have them labeled as hemp in their indivdual packages though. definateky something ill look into doing next time around though. thanks for letting me know about that.

well, ive never heard anything like that. legal hemp has no thc or other psychodelics in which is how its legal, it shouldnt mess with a drug test just being in contact with the rope. i pass drug tests all teh time and coem in contact with hemp rope all the time via my gf. the govt is pretty crazy like that though

we mention theyre hemp when we leave them as our trade items. we dont have them labeled as hemp in their indivdual packages though. definateky something ill look into doing next time around though. thanks for letting me know about that.

You are absolutely right.

Now tell that to the Air Force, so I can buy some hemp products :anicute:

That looks like great stuff to me, and I'd love to find any of it! (Though I think I may have grabbed the headphones instead of the water bottle if I were FTF, I keep breaking my headphones!) Glad to hear about the hemp/air force thing - I never ever would have known. Though I would like to find hemp bracelets, myself. *grin*

Better than 90 percent of the caches I've found. Good job!

Don't be disappointed though when you go back in two months and find:

some belly button lint

a toy figurine missing both arms and covered with a sticky residue

2 empty gum wrappers

an expired Sanka coupon

a penny

1 piece of unidentifiable plastic

A Coke cap that says "sorry try again" inside

Don't be disappointed though when you go back in two months and find:

some belly button lint

a toy figurine missing both arms and covered with a sticky residue

2 empty gum wrappers

an expired Sanka coupon

a penny

1 piece of unidentifiable plastic

A Coke cap that says "sorry try again" inside

And old golf balls. Don't forget the golf balls! :rolleyes:

its not that its a difficult find, just no gps reception in the area from the trees.

That could be the problem if there is poor reception, I would give a better hint, that is if thats the case, it may just be that nobody has got around to finding it yet. Your swag sounds good, I would probably do some trading if I found it.

I know someone in WI who used dominoes as a signature item. They weren't dominoes with dots, either -- they were dominoes with road signs on them. I was utterly thrilled to come across a double "Duck Crossing" -- it's got a place of pride on my shelf of knickknacks and favorite caching prizes. You just never know what people will go for :blink:.

Back on topic, I think that sounds like a well-stocked cache. Half the time I wouldn't even be carrying swag worthy of trading for that stuff!