Garmin 60cs For $329 After Rebate

SixTen

Anyone looking to get a new GPS might want to check out www.gpsexplorer.com I just bought a 60cs from there last Tuesday, and according to UPS, it will be delivered tomorrow...Monday. They have no tax and free shipping...I did quite a bit of shopping around and haven't found it for this cheap anywhere...not even used ones on ebay can beat that price.

Just thought I'd share this with everyone here :P

SixTen

Anyone looking to get a new GPS might want to check out www.gpsexplorer.com I just bought a 60cs from there last Tuesday, and according to UPS, it will be delivered tomorrow...Monday. They have no tax and free shipping...I did quite a bit of shopping around and haven't found it for this cheap anywhere...not even used ones on ebay can beat that price.

Just thought I'd share this with everyone here :angry:

SixTen

I Purchased my 60cs from them in March for the same price and rebate deal. You're right... this still appears to be the best deal out there for that GPSr. I received the first $50.00 rebate on May 5th and just received the second $50.00 rebate on June 25th. You can expect approximately 10-12 weeks to receive both rebate checks.

Congrats! and hope you enjoy your new 60CS.

The Garmin rebate is based on purchase date so you are OK. Get a printout of the rebate form ASAP as the offer has expired and they may be pulling the form pdf. Many online shops have there units dropped shipped from elsewhere .... so you just have to wait it out. :D ImpalaBob