Wyoming Geocoin

dblrngr

I searched but did not see that anyone has discussed the possibilty of a Wyoming Geocoin. Do you think there would an interest?. Maybe have the state horse (if copyright allows), devils tower, yellowstone, tetons, jesh there are lots of ideas? What do you think?

Edited by dblrngr

Shop99er:

I think I saw some a coin in one of the threads with your avatar? Do you have one in the works ? Dang... to many beers.. I can't type .. I'm not sure what the shirt is all about, but it reminds me of hawaii (took my mom there for x-mas) and of shopping.. and dang.... who can resist shopping.,.not me.. but not now.. I gotta go to bed... we had corporate games bowlign tornight and we won 1st place. wahoo. Im kinda rambling gotta go. see ya all later.. dlbrngr

Shop99er:

I think I saw some a coin in one of the threads with your avatar? Do you have one in the works ?

Yes, I do have one in the works. In fact, it's being minted right now.

The thread for it lives in the Travel Bug forum.

We now return to the original topic of this thread.....

:blink::D The Wyoming geocoin will become a reality. The hope is that we will have an initial design at the Nancy English Geo-Meet (GCP853) on July 23... yep-we are a ways away... I am new to the forums so not sure how all geo-coin stuff works, but I will keep track of the info on this post and notify everyone once things gets closer to a design and all the stuff that follows..

... WYlostinMA .... I hope we're ready! I'm not sure what is ahead of us... are you :D:(

here's to... nothing but...good luck... while geocaching amuck.

Edited by dblrngr

Lady K does a lot of photowork, artwork, and digital designs. She is currently going through all the photos from our last caching trip to Scottsbluff, but might be up to designing a coin based on some of our state's beautiful scenery. I'll bring it up with her tonight though. I'm not sure if we can make the Nancy English event still - gotta solidify our vacation plans still and even if we are going to be in town - that happens to be a certain person's birthday and might require attendance at a party of some sort.

Lady K does a lot of photowork, artwork, and digital designs. She is currently going through all the photos from our last caching trip to Scottsbluff, but might be up to designing a coin based on some of our state's beautiful scenery. I'll bring it up with her tonight though. I'm not sure if we can make the Nancy English event still - gotta solidify our vacation plans still and even if we are going to be in town - that happens to be a certain person's birthday and might require attendance at a party of some sort.

took and look and had a difficult time picking up my lower lip....WOW! nice artwork!!!

She already has made up a handful of prototype designs for everyone to look over at the Geo-meet in Casper next weekend. I certainly think we can come up with a nice coin based off of at least some of the ideas she ahs already put into play. I'll be there at Nancy English Park and will bring the designs with me so all those attending can decide what would work best.

Our new geocoin buying group, COin Order Liaison (or COOL), will be ordering around 35, for now. Actually, this number includes a few already mentioned in previous posts by individuals in the group (we're just getting organized).

--SirGerald