My Posts

heligator

You can do this pretty easily by viewing your own GC.com profile and then clicking on the button that says "See the forum posts for this user." Or use the Search feature of the forums to search for your own posts.

I'm not aware of an easier way to do it though.

Actually, you can do this for all users except yourself. Am I missing something? I can't seem to search on my old posts, am I forum-challenged or is this not a feature? :blink:

Sue Gremlin Posted on Jul 17 2005, 12:23 PM

Actually, you can do this for all users except yourself. Am I missing something? I can't seem to search on my old posts, am I forum-challenged

Well - I don't think I am forum-challenged, and I have not found a way to get to my Profile from the Forums. You would think that should be easy and obvious.

Go to http://www.geocaching.com/ and click on MY ACCOUNT from there (make sure you're logged in).

Look beside Search for nearest caches on the Right Side of the Page. You will see:

YOUR FORUM NAME's stats

Found: ??/ Hidden: ??

View My Profile - Just click on this and Bookmark it.

Then click on See the forum posts for this user

Is it really necessary to hide it that well?

edit: fixed minor word error

Edited by Cardinal Red
Sue Gremlin Posted on Jul 17 2005, 12:23 PM
Actually, you can do this for all users except yourself. Am I missing something? I can't seem to search on my old posts, am I forum-challenged

Well - I don't think I am forum-challenged, and I have not found a way to get to my Profile from the Forums easier. You would think that should be easy and obvious.

Go to http://www.geocaching.com/ and click on MY ACCOUNT from there (make sure you're logged in).

Look beside Search for nearest caches on the Right Side of the Page. You will see:

YOUR FORUM NAME's stats

Found: ??/ Hidden: ??

View My Profile - Just click on this and Bookmark it.

Then click on See the forum posts for this user

Is it really necessary to hide it that well?

Thank you! :blink:

This has been driving me nuts. I appreciate the help!