Geowoodstock Iii Coins?

WYlostinMA

can somebody Please post a picture of this GeoWoodStock3 coin ? ;)

geowoodstock1.jpggeowoodstock2.jpg

I'll trade an unregistered GWIII coin for a mount10bike coin

There is no such thing as an "unregistered" Moun10Bike coin. Moun10Bike activates all his coins before releasing/trading his coins. So you may have an icon in your found column and you may forever have a Moun10bike coin in your possession(if you are fortunate enough), but you will never have a Moun10Bike coin icon in the "own" column

can somebody Please post a picture of this GeoWoodStock3 coin ? ;)

geowoodstock1.jpggeowoodstock2.jpg

I'll trade an unregistered GWIII coin for a mount10bike coin

There is no such thing as an "unregistered" Moun10Bike coin. Moun10Bike activates all his coins before releasing/trading his coins. So you may have an icon in your found column and you may forever have a Moun10bike coin in your possession(if you are fortunate enough), but you will never have a Moun10Bike coin icon in the "own" column

The forever part is incorrect. The icon is a temporary image which can be removed by the owner at any time he sees fit.

I knew that. Let me restate..."I'll trade an unregistered GWIII geocoin for any Mount10bike coin".

Ed

Thanks everyone for the logs, but here is my problem, as I'm fairly new to collecting geocoins, I only have one coin to trade(Avroair coin) at this time. In the next few weeks I should have others to trade. I if anyone is willing to sell a GW3 coin, pleace let me know...

I will trade a Georgia coin or a GGA 2005 coin for a geowoodstock coin if anyone is interested. Big Rick Send email through profile.. Thanks BIG RICK

AG waves at Big Rick

I have one unregistered available, but you know I don't need either of those coins. If you have no luck here in the forums, call me and we'll work something out.

Those interested in GW3 coins might try starting a thread on www.floridacaching the FGA site or www.nefga the NE Fl site. Some of the Florida cachers bought quite a few. I traded for one (a big ol' rattlesnake skin, a deer skull with antlers AND an ammo can)(obviously not a trade to be done through the mail). But I know at least one cacher who ordered 8 of them and has only activated 2 - so there might be a few to be traded for. I didn't think I'd want one, so I didn't pre-order - but that's one handsome handsome coin. The beach, palm, palmetto ammo can couldn't be more perfect. Deep detail.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know what company made the Geowoodstock III coins? We are looking into making a coin and really like how theirs turned out, or at least the pictures look good.

Edit: Scratch the above. I had an e-mail waiting with the answer. If anyone else cares to know, they were made by KV Coins. Thanks IceCreamMan.

Niki of the Dzrtgrls

Edited by dzrtgrls