Etrex Legend At Target

If you found a LEGEND for that price at Target GRAB IT.

My wife just stopped by the Target here in Missouri and found the Yellow eTrex Adventure pack for $99 and the Legend Adventure Pack for $179.

So, either someone at your Target made a mistake, or you're getting a cool sale and we want it too!!! :laughing:

Edited by FullQuiver

About a month ago, I got really lucky...

$169 - Garmin Legend Adventure Pack - Topo USA, Mount, Car Adapter, Case, and video...

I wont say where I got it as it would be moot. I found the adventure pack on sale, and due to a couple of mistakes that were made (all in my favor), I got a really good deal. :rolleyes:

Always check the clearance shelves.  I nabbed a Geko 101 for $56.

Absolutely! I picked up 3 each (except the maps) of the following last fall:

Target Clearance Prices

-- Forerunner 201 ... $70.50

-- eTrex Yellow ... $50

-- Neoprene Case ... $7.50

-- 12VDC Cable ... $7

-- MetroGuide v5 ... $50

-- MetroGuide v4 ... $50

Sportsman's Warehouse

-- eTrex Legend ... $103

And a couple of weeks ago, I found a Garmin GPS V Auto Pack (GPS V - City Select NA v6 - PC Cable - 12V Cable - Car Mount - Video) on clearance in Target for $210. So I picked it up, but I'm not sure I'll keep it. Until then, it remains unopened just in case I need to return it.

Always check the clearance shelves.  I nabbed a Geko 101 for $56.

Word. That's what got me here in the first place. My Target had a 101 for $40. The next day, I went back to buy the other 4 just to sell and they were all gone.

I keep looking because now I realize I need something a little better but still don't want to throw a mess of cash at a new hobby. ;)

I ordered my legend from Gps World Supply. Factory reconditioned (hope that's a good thing) but was in my price range for a new cacher and first gps. $119 for unit, (strap, cable, etc) $15 for carrying case $8.95 ups ground delivered to my door in about 26 hours...total 142.94. Anyone ever get a factory recon?

Anyone ever get a factory recon?

I did. I picked up 3 Legends from Sportsman's Warehouse last Thanksgiving. I paid $110 each minus 2 $10 off early bird coupons. They were all reconditioned, had all of the normal accessories, and all carried Garmin's full one year warranty, plus an additional one year Visa warranty because I used a Visa gold card. I wasn't worried one bit about them being reconditioned, because I had a full 2 years on the warranty. So far, they haven't caused my sons or myself any problems. They look new and work new. Besides, if you ever were to send in a unit for warranty work, they'd just send you a recon unit anyway. You'd never get yours back.

Bottom line -- I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy your Legend and happy caching. :lol: