Coin Bezels?

Isonzo Karst

Heya

Sorry I cannot help with the base metal bezel. Will ask the other half of Team Rock-it about it. He is a Silver smith and has done a Bezel for the California Coin for me. (will post pict later)

I will post again when I find out.

Another Question Is anyone interested in S.Silver Bezels for their coins?

It seems kinda silly to put a sterling bezel around a base metal coin - but if it's not too pricey (sorry at the moment I don't really know what the price on too pricey is) that would be one option. It is beginning to look like having a smith make one is going to be the only way.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Well James said that the base metal was kinda pricey for smith made due to the fact that you are not going to find many smiths who want to work in base metal.

Heck we are always getting "you will repair silver Wow" when he's working.

If you are interested in the silver we will take some of the cost in coin trades.

For a nice bezel for the california size coin it's $30 + return shipping. Or you could send it with a self adressed,and stamped (box, envelope, etc.) Most of this is price of silver so smaller coins would not be as much depending.

Drop us a line.

Team Rock-it

P.S. He is still keeping an eye out for the base metal ones though. I got a couple other ideas (just thought of them as I typed this but gotta ask James first. ) :anicute: