More Crazy Feature Requests

TheAprilFools

Just a couple of crazy idea's that will probably annoy those with a non competitive bent.

1) Allow the owner of a cache the ability to designate who got the FTF for there cache, we could then keep statistics as to how many FTF's a cacher really has. If a cache owner does not have to designate the FTF cacher if they don't want to.

2) Have a statistics screen where you could see who are the leaders within a given nation/stage/metropolitan area. If a cacher does not want to appear in the leader board they could have a setting on there profile where they could opt in or opt out.

(My #1 request is a pocket query that would show recently archived caches but I have mentioned that in other topics)

Lep put the popcorn image because I have a personal disinterest in creating any feature with a competitive angle. It isn't a functional issue but a behavioral one.

If we were to create competitive features this would be a competitive activity, which it is not. It's like fishing or rock climbing. Although there are competitive components in those activities it is impossible to make the general activity competitive.

Can I donate the FTF designations off my last couple caches to say Jeremy?

I mean I know he didn't really find them, but he's a lot cooler than the people that did. And people cool people have better stats, it commonly know thing :lol: .

I mean I know he didn't really find them, but he's a lot cooler than the people that did. And people cool people have better stats, it commonly know thing :lol: .

Wow. What is that huge sucking sound?

I mean I know he didn't really find them, but he's a lot cooler than the people that did. And people cool people have better stats, it commonly know thing  :lol: .

Wow. What is that huge sucking sound?

Don't bring this up again and you'll get one too, ok? :lol: