Ever Wanted A Free El Diablo Hiking Staff?

Vote for El diablo!

17251643-cf57-4a7c-a975-5e2939206257.jpg

...Pictures containing a great scene, wildlife, cute kids, and pretty women will probably be a plus.

So, this pic would fall into the wildlife category...? :ph34r::blink:

I believe that Snoogans little dog was running around there someplace. You can also see kids and pretty women in the background. :lol:

El Diablo

This was an incredible hike for me as I was nearly killed three years ago by a drunk driver while me and my wife were out motorcycle riding. It took me 2 hours to get to as it was down in a ravine (only about 1/4 mile down from the road, but horribly difficult for me in my state) but it was so worth it. The site is called The Grizzly Giant near Quincy, CA. The tree is one of the largest Blue Spruce trees ever found apparently.

This is the picture for the contest...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/yel...ucksLake040.jpg

These are pictures of the cache!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/yel...ucksLake036.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/yel...ucksLake053.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/yel...ucksLake043.jpg

I hope this qualifies me as I could really use that Stick! It is great looking! B)

I wonder if everyone understands that the contest is closed

and we are voting now? B):mad:

LOL, I was wondering the same thing. But from the looks of it, they don't. Maybe this thread should be closed and another one requesting people to vote (linking to this thread) should be opened by Jerry.

I knew it was closed. I had a couple of pictures I thought might make good entries, but I decided against it, as there's tons of better photos out there than I've captured.

I'll post a couple this evening though, just to show them, maybe someone will find them interesting.

I wonder if everyone understands that the contest is closed

and we are voting nowB)  B)

LOL, I was wondering the same thing. But from the looks of it, they don't. Maybe this thread should be closed and another one requesting people to vote (linking to this thread) should be opened by Jerry.

The contest is closed. However I would like to see the thread continue as somplace to centrally post your favorite caching pics.

Real caching pics...not photoshop doctored pics! :blink:

El Diablo

Having a thread about winning a staff, and a thread about favorite cache photo's is two differnet things. I sure as heck didn't read the entire thread to figure out that the contest is closed so my vote was wasted.

Close the thread and open another one if you want to keep a current thread of favorite cache photo's. That's my vote. :blink:

CanoeKiltsandKarma.jpg

Nothing better then kilt caching in a canoe. Even better when you have one of El_D's walking sticks to bring with you. We just got done doing the Colorado Island.

Well I have had the honor of logging one of your Sticks and using it for a while caching. I must say if you haven't seen one you are missing out.

Edited to add link!

Vote for me!

Vote for me!

Would it help if I edited the guy on the left out? :P:P

Congratulations to Dr123d. Team Neos came in a very close 2nd. Only one vote seperated them! Tahosa was 3rd missed 1st by 2 votes.

El Diablo

Congrats Dr123d!

Wow! I am pleased just to have done that well in the running against all those really great pictures. I've enjoyed seeing all the wonderful pictures, and hope that folks keep posting to the thread. Thanks for the fun, El Diablo.

Edited by Team Neos
I'm going to busy tonight so I'm calling it now.

Congratulations to Dr123d. Team Neos came in a very close 2nd. Only one vote seperated them! Tahosa was 3rd missed 1st by 2 votes.

El Diablo

With such a close contest, I find it odd that you called it early... but hey, it's your contest.

Congrats, Dr123d, and everyone else who posted great pictures... and thanks to El Diablo!

I'm going to busy tonight so I'm calling it now.

El Diablo

With such a close contest, I find it odd that you called it early... but hey, it's your contest.

Congrats, Dr123d, and everyone else who posted great pictures... and thanks to El Diablo!

Like I said in the beginning...I'll make up the rules as I go. Thee were o votes in the past 24 hours. As a matter of fact there were less than 40 votes cast period. That's a shame. There were a lot of great pics in this thread.

El Diablo

I don't know what to say :blink: I just can't believe I won.

I just want to thank all my fans and all the people back home that believed in me and of course my mom. Thanks mom! and El Diablo for giving me the opportunity to be here tonight and my mom and Sax for providing the camera and mom and the person that placed the cache for us to find and my mom and my friend for lending me the canoe to go do the cache and my mom and the academy and my mom and my wife for understanding when I go caching during the week and my mom and if I forgot anyone thank you too.