Ever Wanted A Free El Diablo Hiking Staff?

We had just found Geowyz's Debt Ratio cache and were on the way back to the Jeep when we almost stepped on this cute little critter last year. This is definitely something ya don't come across everyday!  :D

I hope you added the GPS just to show the size of the fawn. It seems out of place.

Edited by Vargseld? ™
We had just found Geowyz's Debt Ratio cache and were on the way back to the Jeep when we almost stepped on this cute little critter last year. This is definitely something ya don't come across everyday!  :D

I hope you added the GPS just to show the size of the fawn. It seems out of place.

No its clearly at those coordinates! :D

We had just found Geowyz's Debt Ratio cache and were on the way back to the Jeep when we almost stepped on this cute little critter last year. This is definitely something ya don't come across everyday! :D

230d73b7-ebc8-41fe-b03c-992ddb3351cf.jpg

How freakin' cute! That is adorable!

If my niece had seen that, she would be calling it a puppy and trying to hug it.

(So, really, what's with the GPSr? Did you think the cache was hidden under the deer?)

:D

(So, really, what's with the GPSr? Did you think the cache was hidden under the deer?)

You never know when a "Fawn hiding in the grass" locationless will be approved! ;)

Exactly! I joked about doing just that. :P

By the way, we saw the mama when we went in, but didnt realize it at the time. Wasnt sure what kind of affect we might have on the fawn so we didnt touch and only stayed long enough to snap a couple of pictures. :unsure:

I have an image on my computer that I would like to submit for this contest but do not know how to upload the image from my computer to here?

You can either upload it to a free hosting site like ImageShack, or you can upload it to your geocaching.com account by going to:

“My Account” --> “Edit Profile”

Then, under either “Your Avatar” or “Your Photo,” click on the “change/edit” link --> “Upload a new image”

Then, select the image on your hard drive to upload.

After that, go back to the “Choose my Avatar” or “Choose my profile photo” page and click on the thumbnail of the image you just uploaded.

Copy the URL for the page that shows your large image and paste it into a forum post using the “IMG” tool.

Hope that all makes sense! Let me know if you’re still having problems.

Ok...the contest is over. Time to vote. Pick your favorite pic and send a email to me at JC364@aol.com. Only one vote will be allowed per person. If you vote more than once all of your votes will be null and void.

The voting will end next Saturday a 7:15 pm EST. I will be the final judge in case of a tie.

Good Luck everyone!!

El Diablo

nope - sorry - nOOb  :o

Basically they are crap...but hey it's free! :D You can look at my work at

Hiking staff

BTW...I no longer sell them.

El Diablo

your sticks are great, sorry to hear your not making them anymore. I gave mine to my dad as a birthbday present and he uses it everyday for walking in greensboro's parks.

flir67--------

Aw, I thought the contest ended July 9th, and it's still July 9th for another hour. I guess I blew it. Oh well, I'll post the pic here anyway. This comes from the longest hike I've ever done, and with each step (both up and down!) I was wishing I had a hiking stick! My log for this cache is here.

ee91da12-21b8-4433-a332-1f89abb20fc1.jpg