Ever Wanted A Free El Diablo Hiking Staff?

Coatimundi in Costa Rica at the site of a locationless cache find.

How come mine is the only photo that is larger than one screen wide? Is there a way to reduce the size once the photo has been posted to a cache page?

a88d0ac9-af8f-4e1e-8b46-5d1abaa80892.jpg

Edited by Team Sagefox

We've been out twice now trying to find the Mountain Loop Mine. Now that I think I've figured out where it is, I can't go out for a few days. :P But here's one of my favorite photos:

c9cabe53-1477-44f4-9030-fd2bbd35847a.jpg

Let's see . . .

Great scene . . . check.

Wildlife . . . check. (That green stuff is unstoppable here in the Pacific Northwest, not to mention the kids!!)

Cute kids . . . check.

Handsome dude . . . check . . . oh, you wanted a pretty woman. Well, she's the babe taking the picture!

OK, after debating back and forth about which one to submit, I chose this one because it was the only one taken fairly recently (it's hard to believe than less than five months ago, it looked like that outside) which spoke to me. Of course, he's my son--he speaks to me a lot. Some would say too much. :lol: And yes, he does wear those snowshoes. They work remarkably well.

This was taken during a major cache maintenance run where I replaced and re-hid two formerly Tupperware caches with ammo cans. These are two I sometimes wish I had never hidden because they are a major pain in the butt to get to to maintain. Here is Max holding the "old" Target Greenbelt cache while we're resting before going on to Inter-Urban Railway to replace it also.

009a739b-006a-494f-829d-5c61ef031eba.jpg

This was taken while hiking to the top of Steamboat Rock, in Eastern Washington. Once we made it to the top, we had another hiker walk up to us and actually ask to take a picture of our kids (ages 4, 5, & 7). He said he just wanted to prove it to his wife that three kids their age made it all the way to the top (guess she bailed out and stayed down at the car :lol: ).

Cache: Steamboat Spectacular

So...don't suppose you make "Kid Size" El Diablo Staffs? :lol:

"I THINK WE CAN, I THINK WE CAN, I THINK WE CAN..."

3102ea54-f79b-459c-80ca-8f46761c511e.jpg

Edited by ZillahBillies
CanoeKiltsandKarma.jpg

Nothing better then kilt caching in a canoe. Even better when you have one of El_D's walking sticks to bring with you. We just got done doing the Colorado Island.

Well I have had the honor of logging one of your Sticks and using it for a while caching. I must say if you haven't seen one you are missing out.

Edited to add link!

Which one is the pretty woman? :lol:

*ducks*

CanoeKiltsandKarma.jpg

Nothing better then kilt caching in a canoe. Even better when you have one of El_D's walking sticks to bring with you. We just got done doing the Colorado Island.

Well I have had the honor of logging one of your Sticks and using it for a while caching. I must say if you haven't seen one you are missing out.

Edited to add link!

Which one is the pretty woman? :lol:

*ducks*

:mad: The one on the left :lol: I'm the handsome guy on the right :lol:

Edited by Dr123d
CanoeKiltsandKarma.jpg

Edited to add link!

Which one is the pretty woman? :mad:

*ducks*

:mad: The one on the left :lol: I'm the handsome guy on the right :lol:

Confirmed what I always suspected...Sax is an ugly woman! :lol:

El Diablo

Yow... so far, I'm going to have to start nominating in categories!

One vote for scenery, one for "wow, that's cool!" and another for the cute/funny shots.

I didn't see a category for good looking guy in a kilt :lol::lol:

Edited by Dr123d
CanoeKiltsandKarma.jpg

Edited to add link!

Which one is the pretty woman? :mad:

*ducks*

:lol: The one on the left :lol: I'm the handsome guy on the right ;)

Confirmed what I always suspected...Sax is an ugly woman! :lol:

El Diablo

I don't have big breasts either :mad:

The cache: Carr Lake. This was just another, as some would say, "lame little micro" but I enjoyed it and it turned out to be one of my more memorable finds. It took me to a place I never knew existed and I have a lasting impression to this day of the beauty of the area.

2b5295f3-7fbd-4d7c-a7d9-138ff916b237.jpg

Edited by KB9BIT

So, what kind of picture are looking for? Just a straight, beautiful scenic picture without people in it, or a silly picture, or something where you can obviously see that people are caching, etc. or does it matter to you? I have way too many pictures, and need to narrow it down. :D

This picture was taken in Nassau Bahamas. We were on our way to "GCC40D" Nassau's First Cache"

Sad to say the GPSr was broken and we had a DNF. But hey we got this pretty pic and a cool cruise.

671cc216-01a5-40ac-b1e6-b46bc83fc2c6.jpg

*edited to say: darn, I dont know why that it put the gray stuff at the bottom, try going to the address instead to see the photo.

Nassau Bahamas aboard MS Fantasy

Edited by rangerroad