Pimp My Ride...

TheWilkens

how did you do that?? thats cool

With the assistance of a Dremel I just hollowed out enough of the inside structure to fit two decent size batteries, drilled out the headlights, soldered the LEDs to the battery with switch wires coming out of the back (you can see them in the photo). Ripped the old seats out and cannibalized a $6 toy car from Wal-Mart to get all the upgrades :yikes:

There's no sign of work on the underside of the jeep either so it looks pretty nice.

I have to go get a life now, seeya :P

You have inspired me

I to was at walmart but the things i bought to mod the jeep dident fit im going back to return them

and get new stuff

I was thinking Spinner rims

and the 2 holes right under the seats i was going to dril and put in blue leds so it had a under glow look

and i was going to give it a costime decal job

You have inspired me

I to was at walmart but the things i bought to mod the jeep dident fit im going back to return them

and get new stuff

and the 2 holes right under the seats i was going to dril and put in blue leds so it had a under glow look

I think that you should leave the jeep owned TB's alone. You don't own them, I'd be upset if someone changed my TB without asking.

Go buy a TB tag and a jeep from wallyworld if you feel the need to mod a bug. ;)

You have inspired me

and get new stuff

I think that you should leave the jeep owned TB's alone. You don't own them, I'd be upset if someone changed my TB without asking.

Go buy a TB tag and a jeep from wallyworld if you feel the need to mod a bug. :lol:

Last year the owner made comment that he kinda liked the mods that were done on jeeps. I'll see if I can find the quote.

Whell I couldent find spinner rims

But

I got

20" crome wheels

Dule exust system

NOS bottle

Play station 2

LCD screen

Costome stering wheel

Racing bucket seats

sound system

decals