Cursed Micro

DcCow

My wife and I went out looking for Pilzsaison 2 today. This is a three stage caches, with the first two micros. We arrived at the first station and eventually did find a micro, but instead of coordinates inside it had a curse. :P

976d9ab4-2244-4b3e-8af9-6e0c0f8c4d7e.jpg

It basically says, anyone who reads this is cursed with the Makrima curse. :D Not exactly sure what that curse is, but it don't sound good! :P

Anyone know how to get rid of it! :yikes:

Then again, we did find our very next cache (after two DNFs), so maybe I don't want to get rid of it. :D

DC

Actually, you seem to be OK already, because laughing at a curse is the best way to get rid of it. <_<

Curses only affect you if you believe you are cursed.

The placebo effect is a scientifically proven phenomenon and it can produce positive and negative effects. This means that, if you believe hard enough you are cursed with illness, you might make yourself ill. Or if you believe hard enough that you are cursed with bad luck, you might get nervous and clumsy and get yourself hurt. This last is probably the main cause of accidents on Friday the 13th.

It basically says, anyone who reads this is cursed with the Makrima curse.  :D  Not exactly sure what that curse is, but it don't sound good!  :D

Anyone know how to get rid of it!

It could alternately translate to "Anyone who reads this is damned", possibly to searching for the remaining two caches in the multi, but I do think you are cursed. I know how to get rid of it. Do you have any live chickens?

No Live Chickens! :D Will a cat do? :lol:

Well whatever it is, I haven't had a single DNF since then!! :lol: Hopefully it stays that way. The cache owner even emailed me the coordinates for the second mico - will have to see what I find there. :(

DC

OOOOHHHH I know how to get rid of that curse! :lol:

At the next full moon buy a bottle of Jaegermeister and go to your local Marktplatz.

Then at exactly 2043 you must click your heels together 3 times and say "there's no place like home", then hop up and down on one foot and spin around counter clockwise 5 times while holding a broom. When someone asks you what you are doing you must say "und jetzt die annanas tanz" which is the secret saying that will banish the curse forever!

The Jaegermeister is to drink later to celebrate the banishing of the curse!

:lol:

Edited to add translation: "und jetzt die annanas tanz" means "and now the pineapple dance".

Edited by Team Red Oak
OOOOHHHH I know how to get rid of that curse! :yikes:

At the next full moon buy a bottle of Jaegermeister and go to your local Marktplatz.

Then at exactly 2043 you must click your heels together 3 times and say "there's no place like home", then hop up and down on one foot and spin around counter clockwise 5 times while holding a broom. When someone asks you what you are doing you must say "und jetzt the annanas tanz" which is the secret saying that will banish the curse forever!

The Jaegermeister is to drink later to celebrate the banishing of the curse!

:laughing:

Edited to add translation: "und jetzt the annanas tanz" means "and now the pineapple dance".

:lol::lol::lol:

I think they call that a "Beer Fest"!! :P

DC

If I remember correctly 'Fluch' (noun) means curse or swear, I can't remember if it pronounced 'flux' with the 'u' sound short or long. 'Verfluchen' means to put a curse on someone and 'Verflucht' is the past tense meaning cursed as in you are cursed. I really didn't come across this word very often when I lived in Germany.