Pqs Quit On Me

I dont know if im putting this in the right section but i guess its software related.

About a month ago my PQs stopped comming. I have no idea why. When i go to the "Run PQ" page it says that they have ran today but im not getting them. I still get all my watchlist emails. I am using Yahoo mail and have spamguard turned off and i have 920 MB of free space left.

I dont knwo if this is revelant but i happened right abou the time i got my "you membership is about to expire" email

Anyone have any ideas????? I havent updated in well over a month and the data is getting stale

it says that they have ran today but im not getting them.

This really sounds like an ISP or mail problem. Check your spam filters. Check your trash can. Are you getting the files zipped? If not, do so. Do you have another email address? If so, try sending the PQs to it.

When Elias returns from the weekend he can check the server logs and see if they are being correctly delivered to you ISP.