Fin: Tb's In Helsinki

ncfinn

I will be in Helsinki in the beginning of July. If you have a TB (travelbug, not tuberculosis) that would like to come to the US with me, get in touch with me so we can figure out in which capital area cache you could leave it for me to pick up.

I will be bringing some American TB's with me as well.

Tulen olemaan Hesassa Heinakuun alussa. Jos sinulla on travelbug joka haluaisi tulla mukanani USA:han, ota minuun yhteytta niin voimme sopia minne paakaupunkiseudun katkoon voit sen jattaa minun noudettavaksi. Mina tuon sinne pain pari Amerikkalaista matkustajaa.

Happy caching!

If you have a TB (travelbug, not tuberculosis) that would like to come to the US with me, get in touch with me so we can figure out in which capital area cache you could leave it for me to pick up.

Great idea, I'll prepare a new one for this purpose. And since almost all the finns are vaccinated against the tuberculosis when they were a couple of days old it's quite hard to find an infected one in here. For that purpose you'll need to visit Russia or an other selected former U.S.S.R. country. :lol:

Edited by solarflare