Phil & Cathy Have Changed Their Names

Prying Pandora

For quite some time now, we've thought the Phil & Cathy moniker is kind of generic and boring. Cathy has become more addicted to caching than we ever imagined when we signed up, and does a fair bit of caching without Phil so it made sense to have separate identities. People are always asking Phil about caches he's never seen!

Cathy has become Prying Pandora, and Phil is Plaidguy.

It will be harder to remember our real names now! :o

Instead of creating a new topic and since we had talked about splitting the name, but Rose wasn’t to sure until after talking to Prying Pandora at the WSGA camp out, decided to post it here. Ray&Rose is also splitting up there Geocaching names Ray is now Square Bear (as some of you all ready know me by) and Rose is now Pink Pachyderm. I now have the job of fixing the logs, add the ones to Pink Pachyderm’s account and take the ones from the old Square Bear account (now the Ray&Rose account) and add them to the new Square Bear account. Will still use the Ray&Rose account for some travel bugs and probably a hide or two. The majority of the cache hides will stay with the Square Bear account there are only three that Pink Pachyderm would like moved to her new account.

The Ray&Rose account still exists (renamed the old Square Bear account) and we only have about 20 left right now. There was a few things that I didn’t like about the first coin so was not going to reorder any. Since I would have been redesigning a new coin any way will do one with Square Bear on one side and Pink Pachyderm on the other. Why there was the other account we started out logging ones we found our self’s on our individual accounts and then logged ones we found together on the Ray&Rose this got to be a pain so I just logged every thing on the Ray&Rose account and Rose would log an occasional one on her account.

Just a coupla things:

1. I knew them before they had a thousand finds. :o

2. Someone is going to have to accompany PP to all caches to open the box, lest pandmonium be loosed upon the world once again. :huh:

:o Hi Mr. Mumbler!

Blindleader and I met Cathy at Noletator's cache Something Evil in West Seattle.

From that point on The Gang of Three (BL, Cathy and I) set out almost every Wednesday last spring and summer to work hard puzzle caches and difficult multis. We had a blast.

The gang needs to meet up again for some more caching!

Just a coupla things:

1. I knew them before they had a thousand finds. :o

2. Someone is going to have to accompany PP to all caches to open the box, lest pandmonium be loosed upon the world once again.  :huh:

:o Hi Mr. Mumbler!

Blindleader and I met Cathy at Noletator's cache Something Evil in West Seattle.

From that point on The Gang of Three (BL, Cathy and I) set out almost every Wednesday last spring and summer to work hard puzzle caches and difficult multis. We had a blast.

The gang needs to meet up again for some more caching!

My Something Evil in the University of Washington should be ready real soon. Could be like a reunion. Peace, Nolenator