All I Can Say About My 60cs

What is the measurement of the main body of the unit (height), with out the antenna.  I was going to purhase the Legend C becasue of its small size, I need it to fit into my storage compartment of my ATV.

Garmin says 6.1" for the entire unit. I would guess that the body is about 5", but I don't have mine with me here to measure.

Edit: If you go here and click on product image, you get a pretty detailed pick, which on my screen is about actual size (6.1" overall). From the base to the antenna attachment, it looks like 4.75".

Edited by Sputnik 57
What is the measurement of the main body of the unit (height), with out the antenna. I was going to purhase the Legend C becasue of its small size, I need it to fit into my storage compartment of my ATV.

height 12.4 cm

15.7 cm (with Antena)

width 5.8 cm

I have to agree, it is a spectacular unit, it is like my first child! hahaha

But really I can't believe I did not get one before, how could anyone live without it? There were few surprises that I got when firing it for the first time (like the fishing best times). I had no idea this was included.

When I first got mine I just couldn’t believe I ever got along without it. Auto routing is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I moved up from a Vista. I liked it so much that I bought a 60Cas a backup and the yellow 60 for the kids. I would recommend it to anyone that wants the most value for the dollar. I almost forgot to mention the best product support in the industry.

It's also working great for me.

The only thing at the moment that I can think of thats useless (to me at least) are the games. If those were scratched I would think it would free up quite a bit of memory to add the additional features and more that we would want in the future (such as longer waypoint comment fields, names etc.)

Edited by jmstacey
It's also working great for me.

The only thing at the moment that I can think of thats useless (to me at least) are the games. If those were scratched I would think it would free up quite a bit of memory to add the additional features and more that we would want in the future (such as longer waypoint comment fields, names etc.)

Firmware and data use different memory, you cannot use memory where firmware located for data.

You have no choice but play games :lol:

Edited by vr12