What Is Your Ritual After A Cache Find?

Airsafety

Here is my friend (name removed to protect the innocent) celebrating a recent cache hunt by returning Nature's Bounty to the Good Earth...

71e1a321-95b5-403c-8bf9-8aa9cda53109.jpg

Do YOU have a ritual that you perform when you make a cache find? Please share your crazy antics with the rest of us! (My own ritual is very similar to (name removed), except that I don't think to check the wind direction beforehand!)

Edited by Airsafety
Do YOU have a ritual that you perform when you make a cache find? Please share your crazy antics with the rest of us! (My own ritual is very similar to Artweld's, except that I don't think to check the wind direction beforehand!)

or whether or not a neighboring house could see you out their window!! :P

Sometimes I can't wait until i have found the cache! :P

Heehee.....me too, but I try and find the cache first, so I make sure I'm going in a "safe" area......

My luck if I _DON'T_ find it first, and walk 100' from ground zero, the coords would be 100' off......in the direction I walk....

When I find a cache I usually like to take a break, drink some water, eat a snack, and then if the right hiking buddies are around I take a nip of ther peace pipe, you dig daddy O.

My friend thought it would be a great idea to leave some "snacks" in a cache box, but I didn't think that was so bright, anyway the snacks cost money$$$$.

When I find a cache I usually like to take a break, drink some water, eat a snack, and then if the right hiking buddies are around I take a nip of ther peace pipe, you dig daddy O.

My friend thought it would be a great idea to leave some "snacks" in a cache box, but I didn't think that was so bright, anyway the snacks cost money$$$$.

Mmmmmmmm??? Nice ritual...

but I'd be afraid I couldn't find the way out afterwards...

Even with the co-ords for the car in my GPS'r...

rauch20.gifrauch20.gifrauch20.gifrauch20.gifrauch20.gifrauch20.gif

We prefer to take our clothes off and dance the hokey-pokey naked...

[image removed by frightened censors]

eck02.gifeck05.gif

Edited by Peconic Bay Sailors

My ritual is to come home and give lacey the wonder pup a bath because she has a nasty nack of getting into places she couldn't be and coming home with ticks and other bugs. She is starting to get use to the bath thing though. I usually end up getting more wet than she is during it after she shakes all over me :D .

375321696OAWPix_ph.jpg