Oregon Jeeps?

Muggermots

There's one here. Not in Portland but north and in Oregon.

I also just sent 7 down to Vancouver in the last week so they should be showing up just across the border soon.

Groundspeak ran out of the little chains for white jeeps so I don't think Oregon got their shipment. Wanderlost has said she's sending them down soon.

Thank you! Nice to know I'm not imagining things or missing seeing them. The cache you mention is too far from my location this time, but I'll keep watching and hoping. Looking forward to playing with the jeep and the camera... terrible having all these ideas and no jeeps to go find, lol.

I personally got the address of a very fine gentleman in Portland who will be getting those as soon as possible. There are plans for more to go to other areas of the state so don't worry.

I am not sure about the characterization of the individual - but I was recently handed 4 jeeps by some old guy known to geocache in and around the Portland area :anitongue:

He had a large box and passed out quite a few of them to 6 different cachers!

So, there should be a few showing up in NW Oregon soon!!!

So, there should be a few showing up in NW Oregon soon!!!

Chanting: Gorge, Gorge, Gorge, Gorge...

Huh? What was that? Oh, don't mind me... I'm just attempting... yeah, attempting... um... to uh, encourage some of those to travel slightly eastward. Yeah, that's it.