Designing The Sc Coin.

CoyoteRed

Just about there...

Had issues with just the right graphics, but have that cleared up and now it should move pretty quick.

Any idea if there will be more than one type of coin?

That is up in the air.

I had envisioned several series of coins that look similar, but different materials. Things is, it looks like geocaching is going down hill in a big way, most likely because of the draconian legislation. People are just fed up.

But, it also seems SCGA activity has died, as well. The SCGA logo on one side of the coin. If it goes completely away, then this will be the only SCGA coin.

Just about there...

Had issues with just the right graphics, but have that cleared up and now it should move pretty quick.

Any idea if there will be more than one type of coin?

Things is, it looks like geocaching is going down hill in a big way, most likely because of the draconian legislation. People are just fed up.

But, it also seems SCGA activity has died, as well. The SCGA logo on one side of the coin. If it goes completely away, then this will be the only SCGA coin.

I don't really think that is really true. Alot of people do care. Some of us in the upper part of the state have wanted to do some things but have had trouble getting in touch with others in the SCGA. Maybe once the first of the year comes and a bill is decided things can progress forward for our state. That is what I am hoping for anyhow. I am still battling it out with my city to get blanket approval. We are slowly moving forward but it is a painful slow go. I and others will not give up.

I do think we need a SC coin though and so do others. Your design looks great. Just do it.

Since people are taking a defeating attitude toward the bill and the coin lets all just move to Ga. the 2 coins they have coming out are awesome looking.

As for geocaching being dead, 2 new caches since the bill was brought up and both have been active and sought and both have permission for placement.

Bring on the coin! B)

I've started a new thread on this coin. Please see it here.

Please, we will try to contact each person who requested coins to alert them of the new thread and the ability to go ahead and order coins, but we can not guarantee success. There is no real list to be on to get coins. To get a coin you must order them. We will be ordering extras, but they will not be reserved for anyone. Extras will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks!