Designing The Sc Coin.

CoyoteRed
Followers 20

Below is the preliminary design. It's pretty close to final, but I may need to move the "Est. 2003" and the serial number.

a836b0c3-a3db-4ee9-8111-a8cefdd1eac8.jpg

I will be creating a new thread try and get a notion of how many to order. I'll have a mailing list to get on as well so you can be kept abreat of the progress and availablity.

Can you spot the nod to a short story based in the South Carolina Lowcountry? It represents the love of puzzle caches many of us have.

I think this is the design.

Below is the preliminary design.  It's pretty close to final, but I may need to move the "Est. 2003" and the serial number.

a836b0c3-a3db-4ee9-8111-a8cefdd1eac8.jpg

I will be creating a new thread try and get a notion of how many to order.  I'll have a mailing list to get on as well so you can be kept abreat of the progress and availablity.

Can you spot the nod to a short story based in the South Carolina Lowcountry?  It represents the love of puzzle caches many of us have.

I think this is the design.

Well.... I sure don't know how I missed that one :laughing: Mighty fine looking coin. Can't wait till this one in sitting in the palm of my hand.