Geacaching Video!

I have a video blog. On this video blog I make all sorts of posts about a variety of subjects, my most recent video is about Geocaching. It is about 5 minutes long and I think it is a great introduction to the hobby. take a look at it if you want to explain to others what Geocaching is, or if you just want to see what it is like for me!

The Video: http://joshleo.blogspot.com/2005/06/geocaching.html

Josh Leo, Grand Rapids Michigan

That was cute! (No download lags at all -- cable modem at home; it started playing the moment I pressed the start button.)

I liked the realism of the mosquito-slap near the beginning of the hike. And all the nature shots were nice. And I even managed not to get motion-sick during the shaky-cam shots (although I almost felt like I was falling off of the log at one point :angry: )

So... do you plan to continue wearing sandals while caching in the woods? <_<

Good Job! I like the moving camera shots. Much more interesting then the static shots I alway use in my videozine.

Keep them coming! And remember to visit my videozine site.

PS. If you're interested, check out archive.org. They host all kinds of media including video. They have incredible bandwidth and if you would like to post high res versions of your videos, that's the place to go. Best of all, there's no cost!

Cheers!

Very cool film. No poison ivy in Southern California... just Poison Oak and Stinging Nettles. I had a part in a documentary about geocaching. Unfortunately, it is not available on the Internet yet. It was done very professionally by students at the USC Film School. See http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...02-ebb51995b988 for more information. A DVD might be released in the future.