Northern Nj Cachers Elect Officers

avroair

Ok, I admit it.  I was gullable enough to check www.nnjc.org.

I guess it's still under construction.

Ditto. Lets get cracking on an exclusive website where no lawnguyland folks allowed! <_<

I don't know how exclusive it will be (read we'll take anyone we can get) but it's already starting to take shape ;-)

We need a logo... at least a temp one to replace the PHP Nuke Banner.

What about (temporarily - we can decide a real one later) the same icon I have here but with NNJC in the 4 quadrants?

Ditto. Lets get cracking on an exclusive website where no lawnguyland folks allowed! <_<

I don't know how exclusive it will be (read we'll take anyone we can get) but it's already starting to take shape ;-)

What about (temporarily - we can decide a real one later) the same icon I have here but with NNJC in the 4 quadrants?

Nah

How about 4 faces of NJ caching.... BrianSnat, Avroair, Floopy and the REAL Quoddy in the 4 quadrants of your icon?

Edited by Tiffany's Slaves
The Northern New Jersey cachers group

Are people allowed to uh, send in a check , uh as in calling it dues or something like that, or uh maybe to show like support or maybe like join, or maybe well not quite join but you know something like that ???? You know even if they might not have a lot of time to go to meetings or events but still think it might like be a good thing for things of the outdoor variety?

No, okay just thought I'd like ask. <_<

Ditto. Lets get cracking on an exclusive website where no lawnguyland folks allowed! :)

Yes. go with that --- any maybe a jersey symbol.

Congratulations to all. I'm sure everyone will do an excellent job. Except that Avroair as social chairperson. What does he know about running an event? What were people thinking?

Someone asked me for my mother's maiden name. I said BrianSnat. (all one word, no hyphen). :)

The Northern New Jersey cachers group

Are people allowed to uh, send in a check , uh as in calling it dues or something like that, or uh maybe to show like support or maybe like join, or maybe well not quite join but you know something like that ???? You know even if they might not have a lot of time to go to meetings or events but still think it might like be a good thing for things of the outdoor variety?

No, okay just thought I'd like ask. :)

Sure. The group is open to anyone. The people who attended the event at Ruby Tuesday's were all given a vote (help us all!) and each nominated and voted for officers to lead the rabble.

When the site and forums (yes, we get forums!) are set up properly, people will be able to join for free. :D Donations to events is always welcome and will be pocketed, I mean - collected by the Social manager. :D

$100 for LIers.

I like the Highlands design for the geocoin as a logo. Replace the Highlands script with

NNJC and I think we have a weiner. Perhaps Northern New Jersey across the top and cachers along the bottom.

Highlands.jpg

Edited by briansnat
OH...ok...

446.gif1224.gif1279.gif1236.gif052.gif508.gif

The cat was the closest thing I could find to a lion...

That's better! In Public Relations, image is everything!

So why am I a red ghost? :o

It is not a ghost... think of it as a druid.

Great! So I am a creepy dude who walks in the woods by himself, muttering to trees!

On second thought... yep, that about sums it up! :o

OH...ok...

446.gif1224.gif1279.gif1236.gif052.gif508.gif

The cat was the closest thing I could find to a lion...

That's better! In Public Relations, image is everything!

So why am I a red ghost? :P

It is not a ghost... think of it as a druid.

Great! So I am a creepy dude who walks in the woods by himself, muttering to trees!

On second thought... yep, that about sums it up! :D

So which one are we?

Luigi? :yikes: