Question About Approval Turn-around Time.

junkbox

I placed a small Cache about 7 days ago, and while I received the 'noreply' mail verifying the cache was awaiting approval I still have yet to receive the approval on the cache. In the past, approval has always been prompt, and if there were discrepencies, communication has always been good and issues were promptly resolved.

Something should be noted, This is the first cache under that particular username. A group of local cachers and myself have joined forces and decided to create an account for our group hide&seeks. It should also be noted that the contact email is the same for this 'group' account as it is for my personal account. I don't think that would matter ...but it may. I have since used 1 of my 500 gmail invites to make an email for the group, but I am hesitant to change it in our profile until this cache is approved.

So my question is, how long is the turnaround time usually on approvals?... I've had them done as quick as one day or as many as 4, but never have they gone unapproved for 7 days. If this is normal just let me know...maybe i've been lucky.

Thanks again, I'm going to creep around the forums for a bit then off camping for a few days.

cheers.

junkbox

junkbox, took a look and can find no caches hidden by you anywhere that are not approved, send me the coordinates in a private email and will see what I can come up with that way.

Max Cacher

Geocaching.com  Volunteer Cache Reviewer  // Moderator

Reply to: MaxCacher@aol.com

Thanks for the replies ladies/gents, It was planted under 'Junk Team Alpha'. Upon my return from capming (very near the cache location), I notice that it's approved. Thanks again. No worries, no hurries about the approval, just wanted to make sure it didn't get sucked into the void.

Props to WestCoastAdmin its gotta be a busy season.

cheers mates, and hope to see you out there.

-junkbox