Mother Lode Cachers

Isolino

Hello :D Mother Lode cachers. My name is Isolino, I live in Angels Camp. I am married and have four kids and two chihuahuas who like to cache. I have been caching for a little over a year and am approaching my 100th find, and I've hidden 17 caches.

I thought it would be good to start a forum for us who live in the Mother Lode, so we can share ideas, list new caches and hopefully start some events and get togethers.

So I've told you about myself, feel free to introduce your self and lets get this forum going. :ph34r:

Hello. My name is Tony and I live in Tuolumne, CA. I started geocaching last summer and as of today, I've found 27 caches. I'm an RN and I work at Sonora Regional Med. Center in the ICU. My daughter likes to go geocaching... as long as it's an easy one, and my wife tolerates it. :laughing: Over the last 2 weeks, I've been dropping of TB's in Arizona and at Lake Melones, that I picked up in Up-State New York last fall (I misplaced them and only re-found them 2 weeks ago...opps!!!).

I look forward to meeting other Seekers in the Mother Lode area,

Tony Linn

Hello, my name is Bill and I live in Ripon, but I most recently enjoyed several cache adventures in the Mother Lode. I think there are some treasures left behind as well! Thank you to all the cachers up there that helped make my vacation a more interesting one.

You are all welcome to join us next month at this gathering as well as any CVC Gatherings.

Hello, my name is Alan and I lived in Ione for a few years back in the 70's.

Is Ione considered part of the Mother Lode???

Does the Mother Lode want to consider Ione as a member of the Mother Lode???

We enjoy caching up in the hills.

Of course Ione is in the Mother Lode. Welcome. :)

We are close to the Mother Lode- In Oakdale. I'm a Public Library Branch Manager (real name is Tracy), he (SicJay or Jay) is a RN at a dialysis unit. We are mostly new to the game- but throughly enjoying it. My other half isn't big on urban caching, and prefers a more scenic route. Can anyone recommend any in the Mother Lode area that are really scenic with great views- or just plain fun to do. I would like to know some of your favorites.

p.s. a 5/5 doesn't scare us away :) - we like a challenge!

TraseeAnn :blink:

We are close to the Mother Lode- In Oakdale. I'm a Public Library Branch Manager (real name is Tracy), he (SicJay or Jay) is a RN at a dialysis unit. We are mostly new to the game- but throughly enjoying it. My other half isn't big on urban caching, and prefers a more scenic route. Can anyone recommend any in the Mother Lode area that are really scenic with great views- or just plain fun to do. I would like to know some of your favorites.

p.s. a 5/5 doesn't scare us away :) - we like a challenge!

TraseeAnn :blink:

Wow!

Since the birth of my 2 children I have been unable to do much caching, let alone look on the forums to see what is happening. Glad to finally see a mother load caching group. We live in Valley Springs and cache all over the state.

We started caching a while ago, were at 350 found with about 26 placed. Most of you have probably hit at least one of mine at some time in your jaunts in this region of the mother load. Finally got my parents and sister geocaching!

Peace!

Just dropping in to say hello... I live in the Somerset/Fair Play area outside of Placerville. I started caching about 2 years ago, but only cached occasionally 'til this summer. I seem to have more time this year. I am married, no kids, unless you count the horses, dogs, cats, goats and emus! I've been described as a "rabid" cacher as I want to cache as often as possible. I also like to ride (horses), kayak, fish, and read.

Just dropping in to say hello... I live in the Somerset/Fair Play area outside of Placerville. I started caching about 2 years ago, but only cached occasionally 'til this summer. I seem to have more time this year. I am married, no kids, unless you count the horses, dogs, cats, goats and emus! I've been described as a "rabid" cacher as I want to cache as often as possible. I also like to ride (horses), kayak, fish, and read.

Cool! right aroound where I grew up (Diamond Springs) - We havent had a chance to actually go caching in ED County though - seems everytime I go home I get overwhelmed with all the "must do" activities. One of which is the obligitory visit to Fair Play for the wine. I've found that wine tasting and geocaching do not mix, however, so its coose one or the other.

Still into caches? I live in town (Placerville) and would love a cache buddy...