"tag Team" Locationless (reverse) Cache

OK, I'm just getting back into geocaching this year after a bit of a hiatus. Things have changed over the last couple of years. Namely, there's all kinds of caches now! How fun! I like seeing an inventive twist put on it, especially with caches being so numerous now.

So, while reading up on locationless caches I stumbled across this one and I'm completely intrigued. :ph34r:

Give it a read, and if you'd be willing to help me out I'd be most appreciative.

Assuming I did this correctly, my half of the coordinates come out to 26 38.72. As for N, E, S, W... I think I'm going to shoot for E 026 38.72, as this will place me on a line through Eastern Europe and Central Africa. Both strike me as interesting regions of the world.

Anybody on the other side of the world near this line and willing to help?

2kxtra,

That sounds like a cool one to do. Unfortunately, I am too far north and west to help you out. My username translate to 32 26.9, which puts you too far north and west also. <_<

My best bet is N 32 26.9 which takes it through S. Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, N. Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and S. California. :laughing:

Anyone close to those coordinates that want to team up, drop me a note. Or, if your user name translates fairly close to my home coordinates of N 49° 31.319 E 007° 45.497, we can do it the otherway around also. :laughing:

DC