? About Membership

russell_53040

Besides the pockets queries. I cant find it now but I thought I saw were if you’re a premium member that your caches you post get approved in cant remember the time frame but I thought it said in less than 24hrs. If this is true does that also include if you have to update the info 24hrs from the time you updated it. Thanks Russ

Besides the pockets queries. I cant find it now but I thought I saw were if you’re a premium member that your caches you post get approved in cant remember the time frame but I thought it said in less than 24hrs. If this is true does that also include if you have to update the info 24hrs from the time you updated it. Thanks Russ

Oh, you mean like in this discussion on what is Premium Membership like?

There is no such thing. Posts like that are very dry humor. No, premium members are subject to the exact same approval times as anyone else in their area.

Hopefully an admin will weigh in, but I could see how someone who has placed quite a number of caches that have had no issues and followed the guidelines closely (and many of those tend to be premium member types), I can see how a reviewer may approve those types in a long que since the legwork may be quite a bit less....