So, What Make And Model Of...

We use a 1998 Buick Regal aka The Cache Mobile, it does a pretty dang good job too what with the sun roof, the ole GPSr gets a really strong signal and has WAAS locked in also. Another benefit is that if we scratch it up a little, well who in heckamadoodledingdonghell would ever notice....it's just a freaking Buick afterall. :ph34r: The Buick Cache Mobile...........beautiful

Edited by Team cotati697

I used to drive my GeoJetta to caches,

1080356_200.JPG

but it can't do 5 star terrain like my brand spanky NEW 2005 Xterra! (265HP w/ shift on the fly 4WD)

1960897d-15fc-4b17-b66e-c03c1404b82b.jpg

I'm told that this was a DRY day in the Osceola Forest/Swamp. THE NEFGA JEEP CLUB SURE KNOWS HOW TO HAVE FUN! (Thanks again to the better half of Clan Barron for this shot.)

I freakin' LOOOVE my XterracacheMobile! I bought just for cachin'.

Edited by Snoogans

My fiance's jeep or mine. Depends on whose has the most gas in it :ph34r:

And of course, where we're going. If it's way off road, we take his - a 2000 Wrangler, if we're more in town or SLIGHTLY off road, we'll take the "girl Jeep" - '95 Grand Cherokee. Personally, I prefer to use his. We take the top off, let the sun shine in and ride like the wind. We went out a few weekends ago and it seems like all we saw on the road - or off the road would be more like it - were Jeeps. It was pretty cool, like some elite club or something.