Pseudo-newbie's First Find

Four years, two and a half months after signing onto GC.com, I've logged my first find. Dino Exchange becomes my first find on my first attempt. I literally walked out my back door and to the cache. Hopefully, I'll find my next cache before 2010. ;+) Now that I've had a GPSr for about two weeks, the chances of finding a second one sooner than the first are much greater. I'm not trying to solicit any congratulations, but did want to give my fellow geocachers the opportunity to celebrate with me.

KBoyKool

Wow.  That's a long time to go without finding a cache...

It's also a long time to go without looking for one. ;+)

May your next cache-less time period be much shorter.

It helps to have the proper equipment! :+)

I'll still be a casual GC'er. I'm not the hardcore numbers type, but it's a good excuse to get out and be active. Way better than a treadmill and even better than walking for exercise with no purpose. When you're out doing something else, you don't realize how much mileage you're putting in. I like golfing for excercise for the same reason. When you chase that little white ball, you don't think about the four to five miles you're walking.

Four years, two and a half months after signing onto GC.com, I've logged my first find. Dino Exchange becomes my first find on my first attempt. I literally walked out my back door and to the cache. Hopefully, I'll find my next cache before 2010. ;+) Now that I've had a GPSr for about two weeks, the chances of finding a second one sooner than the first are much greater. I'm not trying to solicit any congratulations, but did want to give my fellow geocachers the opportunity to celebrate with me.

KBoyKool

And I thought my 93 finds after 4 years was bad! :ph34r: Nice to see you finally found one. :D

El Diablo