Good Day Hunting

kc2ixe

Finally got some TIME for hunting in the last 24 hrs

2 Not founds - One I pretty much knew would be a "Not found" as the 1964 report on it said it was about to be dug up, BUT the azimuth mark was one of those infamous"non publishable" pids in itself - no luck on that either

The other not found was a disk in the wingwall of a railroad underpass of a highway - no unerpass or railroad there anymore - it's been filled in - who knows if the wingwall is in there - the whole area was covered in posion ivy, so.....

3 founds - 2 intersection stations, one disk. In addition, I have found what is PROBABLY a 3rd intersection station, but the description on the datasheet stinks, and I could not get close enough to be sure - there are a pair of smoke stacks - the NE stack has a pid and a description - there is a PID named SW stack that maps right where the other stack is, but no description. Want to get closer before I submit a "found" (that would be a 73 year recovery - and yes, the stack is that old) - in fact, there are notes from others on the NE stack that they believe the SW stack is the other PID

So, all in all, not bad