Congrats to CCCA

robert

This weekend, our friend CCCooperAgency broke the 10,000 find mark, accomplishing an amazing feat! Congrats, Lynn, this is truly an amazing accomplishment!

You and your family are truly an asset to this game we play. Those of us that know you are truly grateful for your kindness and all that you do for not only geocaching but us as people as well.

Congratulations!

10K finds??? Jeeez!!! Talk about your target rich environments!!! ...Congrads!!!

:lol:

Yeah, her "target rich environment" is a fairly large portion of the east coast of the US.

Congrats CCC, nice to see you're still out there caching regularly, maybe I'll run into you on the trail sometime...

10K finds??? Jeeez!!! Talk about your target rich environments!!! ...Congrads!!!

B)

Yeah, her "target rich environment" is a fairly large portion of the east coast of the US.

Congrats CCC, nice to see you're still out there caching regularly, maybe I'll run into you on the trail sometime...

you know, if you had just come to the picnic, you would have seen Mocadeki hit 1,000 too :ph34r:

but yeah, when you regularly travel along the east coast and west to Tennessee, no wonder she's hit the 10k mark :D

Edited by robert

Simply amazing.....10,000 little smileys, 10,000 little journeys, 10,000 "I found its"....and many faces along the way. It was a pleasure to meet you at GW3, my personal highlight from GW3 will always be finding that night cache while searching by the lighthouse with you.

I hope you continue your journey....I am in awe at your accomplishment....GO GIRL GO !!!! :ph34r:

nickie

Cool. Let's see, 173,994 active caches (latest count) minus 10,000 finds means there are only 163,994 caches left. Git-er done! :ph34r:

In all seriousness, congrats on a real caching milestone. :DB)

That means she's almost found 10 percent of all the caches in the world! She must not have alot of free time for pesky little things like work and sleep. My theory, she sells the swag she gets in caches to pay the bills. How many McToys does it take to pay the electric bill?

Congratulations!!!!

I had so much fun rooming with you during GW3 and caching with you during those three days! I'll always treasure the memories of you and others during GW2 at "Blue"! As well as the entire time of GW3!!

You are a special person and I wish you many more finds!

:ph34r:

Check again She travels all over so it is NOT just being in a cache riche area it is seeing the sights.

cheers

Congratulations, if you ever get over to the west coast, we would make an effort to go to that event just to get a chance to shake the hand that held the gps that found that many caches. 10,000. Our 1,000 felt like a milestone so yours must feel like a boulder.

Congratulations indeed!

I have seen some people log the same event and/or cache multiple times, almost 50 in one case - and then have the audacity to brag about their numbers.

From what I can tell most if not all of CCCA's finds are unique. That is something to be proud of!

A BLAST FROM THE PAST: OPEN LETTER TO LYNN

I have to try to get a handle on this 5-digit number. This may take a few minutes.

In January 2002, somewhere around the 350 finds mark, you graciously knocked me off the #1 ranking. If you have ever been out of that slot, even temporarily, I am unaware of it. You now have 10,000 and I have less than 5,000. That puts things in perspective and speaks volumes about my respect for your achievement.

When you pass someone, you do it with a VENGEANCE!

On a more serious note...

CONGRATULATIONS LYNN!

You have overcome many obstacles to reach this plateau. You have accomplished a tremendous amount. I have enjoyed our numerous e-mails during the early days and seeing you at all three Woodstocks. Most places I travel, I seem to see the name CCCA on the logsheet somewhere ahead of me. It always makes me smile. I look forward to knowing you better in the future.

Peace,

Darrell

Show Me The Cache

Louisville, KY

Congratulations to you Lynn, from Germany!

I am proud of you !

Your endurance and stamina are outstanding in the geocaching - world.

It is a pleasure to see you caching, and our days caching together around Daytona beach some weeks ago were FUN.

Keep on doing what you like,

it is good to see that our great hobby geocaching can be so attractive to pull one through 10 k finds!

geoPirat