Bc Geocoin

Half-Canadian

just trying to get my foot in the door here. i would like 3 if it is not to late. please let me know what i need to do to order them. thanks, culp686.

Not to late at all. You have just come at the start. We are just testing the waters to see what kind of interest and what kind of numbers we are looking at for a mint run. No details have been finalized and no orders are being taken yet. We will start a new thread for design and ordering when the time is right. :mad: Looks like we are getting a good amount of interest so far.

But there are always new collectors coming into it all the time, right?

There might not be any initial demand in the months immediately following the issuance of the collectible, but a year or two down the road, you'll start seeing new collectors who would love to get their hands on the coin.

True.

Ok, you've sold me.

Sure, I'd be interested. Liked the urban cache I found in Vancouver when I was up that way quite a while back.

Toss in some Tim Horton's coffee and I might even drive up from Seattle to pick'em up :lol:

I would say that there is enough interest. Any futher news on this topic?

We'll get a small group together to start preparing a design, and once we have something ready we'll start a new thread. There's a lot of people on holidays or getting ready to go on holidays right now so it may take a little while to get things rolling.

I have several different Geocoins and I would definitely be interested in purchasing these ones if they come available. I not only keep one for myself but I put them in caches for a special gift and give them away as prizes at the event caches I organize. I think it's a great idea to have a BC Coin made specifically from BC and I believe there would be a great interest from all over the world to not only see one but to purchase some.

Thanks.

Pattycat