Indiana Geocoin

Team Tecmage

:lol::lol: I GOT MY COINS :lol::lol:

Happy, Happy Joy, Joy!!

The coins look great. The finish makes them feel wonderful. Nice job!!

I even got one of the first 10. I am very excited about that.

I want to thank you and Rupert2 for putting in all the hard work so that The state of Indiana could have a coin of this quailty. Thank again.

Chris-Team Shydog

Yahoo! I picked up mine from the post office today too. They look great.

Don't thank me. It was Team Tecmage that took care of all the hard stuff such as ordering, coordinating payments and shipping. THANKS for making this happen. I cannot wait to see what we come with for 2006! Ready to start again Richard?

Don't thank me. It was Team Tecmage that took care of all the hard stuff such as ordering, coordinating payments and shipping. THANKS for making this happen. I cannot wait to see what we come with for 2006! Ready to start again Richard?

Don't thank you?? Please, you got the graphics oh so right!

As far as the '06, let's wait a coupleof months to start thinking about the reverse graphic. :lol:

Hey!!! I got coinage!!! :unsure::unsure:

Thanks to Rupert2 and Team Tecmage!!!! I received my 12 coins today!!! They look GREAT!! You both (and everyone else I cannot name) did a WONDERFUL job on these coins.

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

I'll take 12 again of the 2006 Indiana coins. Should I Paypal a deposit to the same e-mail?? :lol:

Thanks again!

David

DnrDmr ;)

Our 5 coins arrived yesterday - they look great! Only one problem - how am I going to convince myself to leave any of them in a cache? :lol: I guess we'll keep them for those rare, extra-special cache experiences.

Many thanks for all the time and effort that went not only into creating these, but also to getting them all packaged up and mailed out. That must have been a HUGE job.

Mrs. Car54

Still patiently waiting for 4 to arrive  ;)

Me Too :huh::P:P

As am I.

UPDATE! Because you demanded it!

I have been suffering from a bad reaction to an antibiotic most of the week. I did manage to get all orders of four and three out today. I also mailed out about half the orders of two. I will have all orders out by Tuesday latest.

Still patiently waiting for 4 to arrive  :P

Me Too :huh:;):P

As am I.

UPDATE! Because you demanded it!

I have been suffering from a bad reaction to an antibiotic most of the week. I did manage to get all orders of four and three out today. I also mailed out about half the orders of two. I will have all orders out by Tuesday latest.

I suppose the fact that I've been calling the post office every 15 minutes asking where my mail is has been all for naught. I'll call back in 14 minutes to apologize and blame my impatience on your antibiotics. I'm sure they'll understand. ;)