Indiana Geocoin

Team Tecmage

So sorry for the delay in responding, between vacations and traveling for work and other summer activities I have neglected my geocaching... but never fear, we do still want our $50 coins. Money sent via pay-pal today

Thanks for your patience.

DnrDmr

David and Donna

Lastest UPDATE:

I have money from:

WYlostinMA

DnrDmr

SirGerald

MysteryInk

The Badge & The Butterfly

Strohem

GuinnessFC

-Hawk-

For now, if you are interested in this coin, and did not contact us about it earlier, please wait. There are still a few people that requested coins and have not paid. The artist is addressing the issue with the "i" and there is a change to the reverse- it will be raised metal and recessed lines to accomodate our design.

Lastest UPDATE:

For now, if you are interested in this coin, and did not contact us about it earlier, please wait.  There are still a few people that requested coins and have not paid.  The artist is addressing the issue with the "i" and there is a change to the reverse- it will be raised metal and recessed lines to accomodate our design.

I am still interested in some of the IN coins and am waiting for further word. Does the issue with the 'I' mean that the final coins have yet to be produced and the final order number can be changed?

UPDATE:

I have the new die art, and it is clean. I'm placing the order Tuesday. I have money for 706 coins, and requests for 773. I will order 750. That's going to leave a few extras available.

I have sent emails to Carleenp, Avroair, Stuck on WGS84, and Marmetion.

I have money from Mr. Fantastic and Darby Gill.

If your name isn't listed here, or you paid already, please contact me before sending money for an order.

I was just thinking that we could have a small event, such as a dinner at a restaurant or the like, where the IN Geocoins could be distributed to those who want to pick them up in person. It would be a good way of meeting some other geocachers, plus it would be an event find. :lol: It can also be an event where TB's can be exchanged, so those who didn't order won't be left out. Any thoughts on this?

An event is a good idea.

I am willing to volunteer hosting such a gathering. Any particular location? Indianapolis would be ideal if there's just one event, but since it depends on Team Tecmage's attendance, the choice of location ultimately depends on them. (I toss up the idea of Lafayette as it isn't as far of a drive from Valparaiso, it's closer to the centre of the state, and it's where I live. ;) )

An event is a good idea.

I am willing to volunteer hosting such a gathering. Any particular location? Indianapolis would be ideal if there's just one event, but since it depends on Team Tecmage's attendance, the choice of location ultimately depends on them. (I toss up the idea of Lafayette as it isn't as far of a drive from Valparaiso, it's closer to the centre of the state, and it's where I live. :) )

I'll have a better idea of what's possible closer to the coins arriving here.

UPDATE

We are sold out! fluffy&itchy got the last coin. There are a couple o people that emailed me to asl if there were any left. I will go through those emails and contact them.

I deposited checks and transferred money from paypal this weekend. o for those of you that sent checks and wondered why they hadn't cleared- that's why.

Thanks for everyone's patience and support.

Trading Indianas already????

UPDATE!!!!

Aaron Charles Productions is fantastic!

I was not expecting to see coins before NEXT Friday. The coins arrived Monday! That's under three weeks for final design edit, production and delivery. Unfortunately, we've had family in town since Sunday, and I am working against some tight deadlines at work, so I have had limited time to work on getting coins out.

I have inspected the coins, and they look great! I think you will be pleased.

If you ordered 8 or more coins, then your order is in the mail. That means half the coins (371) went in the mail as of yesterday. I will be making another big postal run Monday.

If you ordered 8 or more coins, then your order is in the mail.  That means half the coins (371) went in the mail as of yesterday.  I will be making another big postal run Monday.

I guess this rules out an event for coin distribution. Or does it? :lol:

I guess it does. The good news is getting the coins early. The bad is the earliest we could get together is next weekend. :lol:

Did you check the mail yet today?

My original plan was to send out everything outside of Indiana, then announce the coins. The problem is its going to take a little time to get the smaller orders together- since I need to add some additional packing.