Ye Be Warned!

HelBob Duo

Joisey,

Ye be officially warned! (or would it be unofficially, since I be not an official?:huh:) A cacher is moving to your locale that is mean & evil!!!!! He be known to place the most dastardly puzzle caches that ever there be. Nothing be sacred from this EVIL cacher! Brahahaha! :cry::huh:

His name? You wish to know his name? Just be on the lookout for TT. He will let his presence be known. Brahahahaha! :huh:

{Post edited by moderator at poster's request.}

Edited by Keystone
South Jersey or north? It makes a difference.

Central Jersey.

We can still kiss our FTF's goodbye.

Floopy's gonna have to get up earlier for work. :huh:

The only chance we have, is we still know the roads and can navigate a traffic circle at 60mph ... at least for the first few months. :huh:

Am I correct that you will be working with TT?

Yea, he's a mean one when it comes to FTF. We have about 1/2 dozen cachers that get about 90% of the FTF's & he's one of them. Good riddance! (Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away. :huh:)

We don't know how he has time to work, between the FTF's and coming up with new hair-pulling caches. (oops, you're not his boss, are you? :huh: )

We're all going to miss him here in Sandy Eggo.

North Jersey, South Jersey. Makes no difference. He'll hit them all. Joisey isn't that big!

How much is gas there? The absolute cheapest here is about $2.25. A few weeks ago it was up to $2.60 for the cheapest.

South Jersey or north?  It makes a difference.

Central Jersey.

We can still kiss our FTF's goodbye.

Floopy's gonna have to get up earlier for work. :huh:

The only chance we have, is we still know the roads and can navigate a traffic circle at 60mph ... at least for the first few months. :huh:

I think Trail Hound's FTFs will still be safe. North NJ would be a bit far to go for FTFs, but who knows, he may prove me wrong.

Floopy's gonna have to get up earlier for work.  :ph34r:

It's funny no one notices that I don't get up early for geocaching any more. Not even on weekends.

I noticed. You haven't had a FTF on one of my caches since 1992. Well it hasn't been that long, but close :laughing: .

Trail Hound seems to be the FTF king these days at least in the Morris/Sussex area.

I think Trail Hound's FTFs will still be safe. North NJ would be a bit far to go for FTFs, but who knows, he may prove me wrong.

Hooray!! I got a FTF today!! Of course, it was on one of Trail Hound's (Trail Hound Was Here & Here), and I only beat Archerino by fifteen minutes...

Hey, I almost beat you to it. I saw it last night and I was up at 5:30 this morning. I thought about getting it. Even got dressed and pulled out my GPS, then I got sidetracked and that was that.

Hooray!! I got a FTF today!! Of course, it was on one of Trail Hound's (Trail Hound Was Here & Here), and I only beat Archerino by fifteen minutes...

Hey, I almost beat you to it. I saw it last night and I was up at 5:30 this morning. I thought about getting it. Even got dressed and pulled out my GPS, then I got sidetracked and that was that.

What do you mean 'almost beat you to it'? You didn't even leave the house! :P

I know, I know... It's the thought that counts... BTW time to flip out the old search engline Dopplar Floopy Radar again...

f086908c-add1-48e3-8b13-ef302edb3f62.jpg

I'm still siding with the locals and our NE champ Floopy. 

Bring it!

She-uttt! That itty-bitty state of yours won't slow down TT. How far is it from "Central" to "North"? (Mileage & time)

He's lived in NC, so he knows about the wind that brings the ocean inland. He's lived in AZ & CA, so he knows all about shake 'n bake. That only leaves that cold, white stuff you folks get. You MAY be safe then. :laughing:

What's that? Oh, sorry TT. Ok, I'll shut up now. :laughing:

I'm still siding with the locals and our NE champ Floopy. 

Bring it!

She-uttt! That itty-bitty state of yours won't slow down TT. How far is it from "Central" to "North"? (Mileage & time)

He's lived in NC, so he knows about the wind that brings the ocean inland. He's lived in AZ & CA, so he knows all about shake 'n bake. That only leaves that cold, white stuff you folks get. You MAY be safe then. :laughing:

What's that? Oh, sorry TT. Ok, I'll shut up now. :laughing:

Yeah but we have REAL caches here! :laughing: Not parking log micros you can do at 3 a.m. in the morning! :antenna:

Floopy's gonna have to get up earlier for work.  :D

It's funny no one notices that I don't get up early for geocaching any more. Not even on weekends.

We did too notice!!!! We discussed you this weekend, and how you haven't been as active lately. You haven't even done my new one yet, and it's only in CT. What's up with that? And hey Floopy! You didn't even come to our GeoJamboree, what's up with THAT!?

I hope everything is ok or great!

He's lived in NC, so he knows about the wind that brings the ocean inland. He's lived in AZ & CA, so he knows all about shake 'n bake. That only leaves that cold, white stuff you folks get. You MAY be safe then. :D

What's that? Oh, sorry TT. Ok, I'll shut up now. :o

Ahhh, but does he know about the New Jersey Turnpike?

Well, if he enjoys solving puzzle caches, this one might be up his alley Choreographed Chaos (Although the FTF honors have already gone to another team)

I remember Atsion! I hiked seven feet, and picked up twenty two ticks. Pulled them off, hiked back seven feet, and pulled off twenty eight ticks. I ran screaming back to the car, vowing never to hike in Wharton state Forest (wasn't it just renamed Continental State Forest?) again!