Locationless Caches

wkhaz

Per the guidelines on placing a locationless cache... "In the future these will have their own section, but currently there is a moratorium on new locationless caches."

Will this be anytime soon? I would like to place a cache similar to one that is already listed on GC web site, but are geographically within South Carolina.

During the initial "slow rollout" of Waymarking, only Premium Members have access to the new section of the forums, called "Getting Started With Waymarking." It's visible to them at the very bottom of the forum index, after the international forums. Later on, there will be forum access for all users to discuss Waymarking.

During the initial "slow rollout" of Waymarking, only Premium Members have access to the new section of the forums, called "Getting Started With Waymarking." It's visible to them at the very bottom of the forum index, after the international forums. Later on, there will be forum access for all users to discuss Waymarking.

i see, Thanks! :)

So locationless caches are to spun off to a new site. Since geocaching.com is Jeremy's site, he can do with it as he pleases. But I have enjoyed LCs. The best ones have to be thought out, planned, and (like other forms of caching) have taken me places that I would not have otherwise visited. They made me more aware of some of the things that are around me. Its too bad that they cannot be linked so that the individual account pages would continue to reflect them on the geocaching site.