so-called "trucker bombs"

If it's something that long-haul truckers do, then it's probably all over the country.

There is one thing I don't understand, though. Guys, help me here--could you use the jug while driving--that is, one-handed? Seems mighty inconvenient. Seems like you'd need to stop the truck. And if you stop the truck, isn't it just as easy to get out and stretch your...um...legs?

And why gallon jugs? Why not half-gallon jugs? I mean, how long does it take to fill a gallon jug--a couple of days, maybe?

If it's something that long-haul truckers do, then it's probably all over the country.

There is one thing I don't understand, though.  Guys, help me here--could you use the jug while driving--that is, one-handed?  Seems mighty inconvenient.  Seems like you'd need to stop the truck.  And if you stop the truck, isn't it just as easy to get out and stretch your...um...legs?

And why gallon jugs?  Why not half-gallon jugs?  I mean, how long does it take to fill a gallon jug--a couple of days, maybe?

Necessity is the mother of invention, as they say. I'm sure truckers have perfected a 'technique' for a one-handed relief system, as it were. Who knows how elaborate it is... funnels, tubing, etc. Maybe it's an option on newer rigs! :lol:

As for the size of the container... Well, the human bladder can hold roughly 16 oz. Of course that is not comfortable! A gallon jug could be filled in only eight "uses" at that rate.

Did you know?: The urethra is 'rifled' to allow, um, stream integrity, so to speak.

(what a weird topic! :lol: )

I know that here on the west coast, the clean up crews are all taught about bottles full of tea and how to not handle them. And as you drive down the highway, there are so many along the road, once you know what they are, it is shocking. However I see more of the smaller bottles.

Edited by Riddlers

95 through Nevada is dotted with 1 liter pop bottles 1/2 to 3/4 full of "tea".

As to how, the motormans helper has been around for years. Not nearly as uncomfortable as a catheter. :lol:

I always thought truckers just drilled a hole in the floor board for the small tube to exit.

I always thought truckers just drilled a hole in the floor board for the small tube to exit.

Dang an I thought that was diesel fuel that truck in front of me was spraying! :lol:

Here in Tennessee we're more concerned with meth labs, but we do have a lot of trucks passing through on the interstates! I'll pass the word along.

The reason this is done so much is simple . lack of facilities for trucks , time (we only get 11 hours of drive time a day) , and it is dangerous to stop along the side of the road (we're much larger than the average car and take up 1.5 times as much space) . I don't do this (trucker bombs) because I do short hauls but I have these problems and now my body is paying a price . I've been dealing with plumbing issues for the last two months (possible longer) . If you would like to see less start writing your state and fed gov stating that truck(er)s need more places accessible to the for fuel , food, and bathrooms .

Edited by c88m
Idaho has seen an increase in truckes walking into rest areas with 5 gallons bucks full of fecal matter and trying to dump it into a regualr toilet. Since they are just not made for that kind of quantity it cloges them up and then the state has to do maintenance...

eeewwwwwwwww....