Quantum Leap Cache: Hard To Believe

Marky, Snoogans does everything to make sure your trip is safe.

:huh:

Yep! Riiiiight after you sign a Willy Wonka style legal waiver, your safety is assured. :huh:

BTW-Please don't feed the Oompa Loompas. Once they get hooked on "people" food we hafta put 'em to sleep. :huh:

Edited by Snoogans
Just re-edited my initial post to make it as tactful as possible... I don't want it to look like I am accusing the Cache Wizard Snoogans of a darn negative thing at all.  I'm just being confuzzled.  :huh:

Ummmm, I wasn't insulted. This has been kinda entertaining. :o I wasn't going to send any gorillas over to see you unless it got ugly. :huh:

I've gotten 3 marriage proposals and a like number of propositions that were accompanied by some really, ummm, interesting photos. :huh: (Hmmmm, I may need to make a few detours on my next trip.) :cry:

Oh and 20 more people are watching my cache. Thanks. ;)

Edited by Snoogans

I think I am the biggest idiot in the world.. I have been reading and reading the logs from the cache. I thought it was just amazing to be reading all of those and the stories they told..

I just realized that they aren't real.. hahaha I am such an idiot..

I even posted this link onto another forum I am on..

They were a good read though! I am still smiling :ph34r:

Edited by arcticcatmatt
I think I am the biggest idiot in the world.. I have been reading and reading the logs from the cache. I thought it was just amazing to be reading all of those and the stories they told..

What makes you think its not real?

:D

They were a good read though! I am still smiling :D

What makes you think its not real?

:)

Ummmmm, yea..... What he said.....??? :ph34r:B)B)B)B):(

Not real?

Are you SURE about that?

haha

I was like this is unbeliveable!! this sounds awesome!!

Then I kept reading and reading and reading.. and noticed that alot of the finders also went to geowoodstock. <_<

Some of othe stories were somewhat believable, then some got way out of context.. Then I was like Doh! they got me.. lol

Nice snoogans

Snoogans.jpg

The Man!

Here is an extremely rare moment captured in another forum back in November of 2003 when Snoogans admits having won the Lotto and then quickly retracts his statement claiming he was just kidding.

See? There is something to this.

Here he is again, only three days later (in yet another forum) discussing what he would do "if" he had won the lotto.

I'm tellin' ya, man...this is REAL!

Here is an extremely rare moment captured in another forum back in November of 2003 when Snoogans admits having won the Lotto and then quickly retracts his statement claiming he was just kidding.

See? There is something to this.

Here he is again, only three days later (in yet another forum) discussing what he would do "if" he had won the lotto.

I'm tellin' ya, man...this is REAL!

AGAIN!

Attention ALL GeoBabes: I'm still single. <_<

Here's a thought that has been running through my head. Let's say you and your sweetie are dedicated cachers who are soon to be newlyweds. You two have been talking about what to do for the honeymoon.

After some discussion you both decide to be crazy enough to entrust Snoogans to put together a Quantum Leap-organized honeymoon for you two.

What I wanna know is what might happen next! :D

(No I am NOT getting married just to find out!) :)

{Have to admit... the idea is REALLY intriguing if I ever do get married someday...}

Edited by Sparrowhawk
Its pretty rare that people look away from one another as they hand things over.

They're both looking around to make sure no one sees them trading off caches so they can each double their logs for the event. Carleen and Snoogans will each take back their cache after the other has signed and go hide it again.

Tricky ones, they!

Great pics, everyone! It's always nice to have something new to add to my collection. I'd love to contribute, but none of my menage a tro... err, I mean rendezvous with Snoogy have resulted in any photos appropriate for posting on a family site. :mad:

As for his Quantum Leap cache, yes, it does require suspending your belief a little - which is, in a nutshell, the essence of Snoogans; because as anyone who knows him will tell you, suspending belief in everything you thought you knew is EXACTLY what is required to become a part of Snoogans' world.

And speaking of Snoogans' world, regarding the sort of "personal ad" posted earlier in this thread by Snoogans...

You know how if you find something of value and turn it in to the lost and found, and nobody claims it within 30 days, it becomes your property? Well...

NOTE TO ALL FELLOW GEOBABES: I hereby officially stake my claim on Snoogans. I am Snoogally obligated to inform you that if you wish to challenge this claim, you must submit your appeal in this thread within 30 days, with a copy of that text being sent to mysterywoman@snoogyismine.com. In the event that more than one geobabe stakes claim to Snoogans within 30 days, Snoogans reserves the right to choose between all qualified applicants by whatever means he deems appropriate, including but not limited to a swimsuit competition and a duel to the death. If for any reason the field cannot be narrowed down to one, all surviving Snoogy admirers shall become his harem.

P.S. For the record, I liked him BEFORE he told me about his post-lottery win financial situation.

let me get this right..

You email him telling him you want to do the catch. If your too far to drive, he will fly you there.

You go to the bunker and get your envelope.

Follow your instructions and you will be on your own to fly all over the us or the world..

in the end of 40 caches, there is the final one and a "prize" for you

Well, either you go and take an envelope meant for people who just figure out the coords and show up, or you get an invite and a named envelope when you get there with more instructions. Since I am told my transportation and named envelope is waiting, I will see what happens. I think if you want a named envelope, then yes, you should email him. I got mine because I gave him ammo cans full of golf balls (long story) at GW3. He really likes golf balls BTW. If you find his cache leave some for him! :D

I hid a cache with him, and am even pictured in this thread with him, but I haven't received my plane tickets yet :mad:

let me get this right..

You email him telling him you want to do the catch. If your too far to drive, he will fly you there.

You go to the bunker and get your envelope.

Follow your instructions and you will be on your own to fly all over the us or the world..

in the end of 40 caches, there is the final one and a "prize" for you

Well, either you go and take an envelope meant for people who just figure out the coords and show up, or you get an invite and a named envelope when you get there with more instructions. Since I am told my transportation and named envelope is waiting, I will see what happens. I think if you want a named envelope, then yes, you should email him. I got mine because I gave him ammo cans full of golf balls (long story) at GW3. He really likes golf balls BTW. If you find his cache leave some for him! :mad:

I hid a cache with him, and am even pictured in this thread with him, but I haven't received my plane tickets yet :D

Awwww jeeze Larry. We'll be hangin' out in a couple weeks at your 4th of July Event/Campout. Ya roont my surprise. :D:D

Snoogans reserves the right to choose between all qualified applicants by whatever means he deems appropriate, including but not limited to a swimsuit competition and a duel to the death. If for any reason the field cannot be narrowed down to one, all surviving Snoogy admirers shall become his harem.

I bid 3,000 Quatloos on the Newcomer! :mad:

Oh... my... GAWD...

There's a Snoogans "golden ticket" invite in my email. :P:D

Folks, whatever it is, I'm in for it.

Someone yell "Incoming!" for me. :D

Sometime in the next 12 months, if life cooperates, I'll be one of those posting one of those "the impossible happened!" Quantum Leap cache logs.

Wish me luck. I emailed back with a "what Sparrowhawk thinks is cool" list, and made sure it had a broad spectrum of ideas and interests for Snoogans to draw from.

It included a nice sub-list of some truly impossible but wonderful things I hope to experience before my life is over. Now... I don't expect that even The Cache Wizard Snoogans to bend reality enough to make THOSE impossibilities happen... so I was fair to him and included one last thing on the "impossible dream" list which would be simpler for him to arrange if he wanted an easier "surprise the hell outta Sparrowhawk" challenge instead. :D

Edited by Sparrowhawk

After some discussion you both decide to be crazy enough to entrust Snoogans to put together a Quantum Leap-organized honeymoon for you two.

What I wanna know is what might happen next! :D

(No I am NOT getting married just to find out!) :D

{Have to admit... the idea is REALLY intriguing if I ever do get married someday...}

I might get married just to find out....and it would be a sure way to find out if the marriage had a chance. :P

Got the specs for the adventure from Snoogans... turns out they completely conflict with a whole lotta things I gotta do in the next several months, as well as the fact that it would take money and especially time that I don't have in the forseeable future.

I will promise, however to make the Leap before... (hmmm... us computer geeks ALWAYS know the sage wisdom of waaaay overestimating deadline times!) errr... before the year 2012.

Perfect! :ph34r: Stay tuned...

Heritics! I can't believe that anyone would not believe the validity of anyones find log for Quantum Leap! Just read my log. Sure some people might "streach the truth" about the exact details of their adventure but I can tell you that the whirlwind adventure that is Quantum Leap can sometimes fog your memory as you try and digest everthing that has happened to you. I don't know for sure how much Snoogans won in the lottery but he was generious in providing us with our Quantum Leap ® adventure. :anitongue:

I've had QL on my watch list for some time now. I at first thought it insane to spend all that time in hiding just one cache. But after hearing somethings at GW3 and spending hours trying to decrypt stupid codes (which by the way I hate) I now have some coords that make this cache seem all that more possible. Now I don't know when I will get time to get out that way to find this cache but armed with coords I'm sure that it won't be long till I put down the cache (lol bad pun I know)and fly out there and rent some kind of SUV to find the cache. I'm hoping htat maybe Snoogans will meet me out there since I didn't get to meet him at GW3.

Only way find out about Mr. Snoogans Quantum Leap is to do it

Will be flying into Huston Friday night on Aug 5th for a fresh start on Saturday morning the 6th have rented a helicopter and will be ready to go by 7:00 AM and flying back home at 3:00

Have already decrypted the code and should be done by lunch time, will be ready for an event with beer and wings, but there ain’t one. So will have to settle for lots and lots of beer and a first aid kit.

The helicopter can hold two more cachers for anyone else wanting to take the challenge, post it to the cache page if you wish to join me ……… JOE

The helicopter can hold two more cachers for anyone else wanting to take the challenge, post it to the cache page if you wish to join me ……… JOE

Man I really would love to go on that trip with you JO but it appears as if funds are a little short and I don't want to cut into my snowboarding funds for this winter. So I guess Quantum Leap is just going to have to wait a little. But I hope this wait time will allow Snoogans to make a special mission for me. Oh and if you're reading this Snoogans make it a extra tuff one . I like the challenge. Oh and i plan on flying out to Colorado this winter and I think that my layover is in Dallas, so maybe if I can "miss" my layover I might just be able to spend a little time there looking for QL. And if my mission ends up taking me to some remote snowboarding trail that would be even better. Just a thought.

WOW Quantum Leap was not a cache hunt but an ADVENTURE though for sure I was prepared for this one, the helicopter came in real handy for getting from one stage to another, but it was all wasted in the amount of time we were detained by the FFA.

Have been to three hog killing and a worlds fair and ain’t never seen some of the things we ran across today, would post more but my brain is bleeding and the FFA may be looking in.

Thanks big guy for the adventure, it was well worth the special trip to Huston will have this trip to tell the grandkids about

With this one under my belt now, plan on doing Tube Torture and High Water next weekend they both have to be easier than this one ……….. JOE

I believe it is all they say it is. . .I still have faith in my fellow man. I would plan a vacation around it but I'm not sure this fat girl could climb a tree or Mt Everest or get in the time travel portal or what ever supercool thing is out there. It might be too physically demanding for me so I will live vicariously through the logs!!!

You go boy!