Anyone want to trade Signature cards?

SixDogTeam

I've enjoyed collecting some of the cards I've run across which hasn't been many actually.

With the number of geo-cachers and the vast number of caches across the country and the world its unlikely that you will come across mine and visa versa.

I'm not sure of the "legality" of this but I don't see any harm in it trading items such as these outside of caches.

Unless our wisdom and opinion is swayed by the pursuasive arguments of cachers wieghing in onnthis topic I suggest that you e-mail me your address and I'd be happy to send you one on our custom made geo-tokens (my version of the card) in exchange for yours.

You can view it at

http://www.geocities.com/team_fisur/geocoins/index.html

click on cool_and_the_gang!

"Now may every living thing, young or old, weak or strong, living near or far, known or unknown, living or departed or yet unborn, may every living thing know happiness!"

quote:
Originally posted by cool_and_the_gang:

I've enjoyed collecting some of the cards I've run across which hasn't been many actually.

With the number of geo-cachers and the vast number of caches across the country and the world its unlikely that you will come across mine and visa versa.

I'm not sure of the "legality" of this but I don't see any harm in it trading items such as these outside of caches.

Unless our wisdom and opinion is swayed by the pursuasive arguments of cachers wieghing in onnthis topic I suggest that you e-mail me your address and I'd be happy to send you one on our custom made geo-tokens (my version of the card) in exchange for yours.

You can view it at

http://www.geocities.com/team_fisur/geocoins/index.html

click on cool_and_the_gang!

"Now may every living thing, young or old, weak or strong, living near or far, known or unknown, living or departed or yet unborn, may every living thing know happiness!"

Did you receive the pic of my card ok?

Cheers!

TL

I'm interested in trading too... anyone interested email me.

I'll be emailing you soon icon_smile.gif

I like trading cards and actually have gotten some of mine from in-person meeting. They have become almost like baseball cards here icon_smile.gif Everyone whips out their collection and trades between themselves at events. "I have two Scooks... I'll trade you one for a Rusty."

Edit:

In fact, you don't have to wait to arrange anything with me. If you want to trade, just send your card to:

Mike

P.O. Box 321

Lake Orion, MI 48361

I usually check the box every week or two. When I find yours in there, I'll pop one of mine off to your return address.

(Everyone I have an address for is getting one mailed out tomorrow.. so you can contact me ahead of time if you like to speed the whole thing up. I love me some sig cards.)

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

Assimilating golf balls - one geocache at a time.

Flat_MiGeo_A88.gif

[This message was edited by trippy1976 on August 19, 2003 at 09:42 PM.]

You can sell your cards in my ebay store if you'd like. But how would you know you were getting an actual card or just some scanned counterfeit??? Especially on the real rare ones--would they come with a COA??Oops, there's another frog...I don't know why they're so far from water....

woo-woo-wuf!!

With the exception of a couple, when I drop one off in the cache, I put the date/time found, the GC number, and my standard signature. Starting with Pot o' Gold, I began numbering them. All of this is on the back of the card and placed in a snack baggie to help keep it dry.

Traded ones will only have my standard signature.

cool_and_the_gang,

I sent my jpg to you and did a follow up message this week. Did you receive them? I'm not getting any errors back on the sent mail.

Cheers!

TL

I've been known to make signature keyrings and I have trading cards for each of my caches if anyone is willing to trade. You can view the cards on each of my caches.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!

I only have sig cards at the moment, but like to trade. If anyone sent me theirs via snail mail, I haven't checked in a week or two at the P.O. so don't lose hope... I'll return one to who I get them from. Email me if you're on pins and needles.

I still like to trade. Email me yer address and I'll send one out. My address is:

Mike

P.O. Box 321

Lake Orion, MI 48361

--------

trippy1976 - Team KKF2A

Assimilating golf balls - one geocache at a time.

Flat_MiGeo_A88.gif