Happy 5th B’day Geocaching In The Uk

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you

I'd always assumed that GC4E - England's First! was a test cache to ensure that the website worked for us foreigners. Check out the enigmatic Steve! Unless anyone knows different...?

I think the earliest cache on the mainland was GCF0 - Scotland's First, though I could be wrong. If only his two points had actually been listened to... :rolleyes:

Teasel, I think that you may be correct. England first is owned by iryshe who is an American Administrator, that works for Jeremy.

Considering that there are no details for Englands First and has never been found and now archived, I would say it was a test cache to make sure the system worked for over here. He has also placed 38 caches around America and the world, all but one are archived.

England first is owned by iryshe who is an American Administrator, that works for Jeremy.

You'll find that iryshe is in fact Jeremy himself :rolleyes:

Considering that there are no details for Englands First and has never been found and now archived, I would say it was a test cache to make sure the system worked for over here.

Englands first was a database test and no cache container was ever placed, thats why it had no finders, if you do a search on the main forums, you'll find several mentions about this. <_<

Edited by Mancunian Pyrocacher